• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ruthless Clan [AU Division]

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
clan battle or a scrim against exile? message fataldoezmc on skype

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:georgio789 and coolguy_xd
Wins:200
Games played:2876
PvP Strenghts:ping sword rod fns and bow
PvP:weakness losing my ping teams hackers and water fights with out a bow or rod
Favourite Maps:lots
Least Favourite Maps:sg3 tsg3 tsg1 origins fallen a empires oils you be committed to the clan?: yes I will I will try to be on all the time to help out for cb's if I'm needed And I will listen to the owners and the people have a more responsible job
Why do you want to join #Ruthless: because this looks a like a good clan and I'm looking for a fun clan that does cb's often not every month and I'm looking for good clan so I can improve my skills the day I join and the day I decide to leave which will be for 3 months
Past Clans?: yes I will name a few good ones #Lethal #Resilient #Proto #Pentium #Fade the original one with mc ninja that's nearly some of them if interested just pm me

Cheers~
Georgio

Reaction score
Are you interested in a clan battle against Petite? If so, add me on Skype: j.u.s.t.i.n.w.e.b.s.t.e.r :)

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
Cb against #Inexorable you got me but add glennoz1955 on Skype and MSG me.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:georgio789 and coolguy_xd
Wins:209
Games played:5324
PvP Strenghtsing sword rod fns and bow
PvP:weakness losing my ping teams hackers and water fights with out a bow or rod
Favourite Maps:lots
Least Favourite Maps:sg3 tsg3 tsg1 origins fallen a empires oils you be committed to the clan?: yes I will I will try to be on all the time to help out for cb's if I'm needed And I will listen to the owners and the people have a more responsible job
Why do you want to join #Ruthless: I want to re-join
Past Clans?: yes I will name a few good ones #Lethal #Resilient #Proto #Pentium

Cheers~
Georgio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci