• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
yolo
IGN: Vixoh
Past Clans: signature
Why would you like to join?: i know alot of people in the clan and I've just come back from a year or so break and I liked clans back then, hopefully I can have some fun again :)

SaberUS

Experienced
Reaction score
ok well pretty much we have been inactive but were gonna try to pvp more and the roster is being revamped, some people will be removed and added

ThirtyEight

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ThirtyEight
Past Clans: I've been in Badlion clans for about 2 years, this is my first MCSG clan. I have tons of expierence, and I was in the top Badlion clans such as: Contagion, Mist, Oasis, Eternity, and Vatican.
Why would you like to join?: I'm really expierenced with clans, I'm great at teamwork. I'm also pretty good I guess, my highest ELO was like 2200 Build, and I was #1 on Badlions ranked SG when that was a thing.

I hope you consider me :)

LeechieOP

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:LeechieOP
Past Clans: Mist, Aeon, Vatican
Why would you like to join?: Because I have nothing better to do and this clan seems good

Steven01301

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ThirtyEight
Past Clans: I've been in Badlion clans for about 2 years, this is my first MCSG clan. I have tons of expierence, and I was in the top Badlion clans such as: Contagion, Mist, Oasis, Eternity, and Vatican.
Why would you like to join?: I'm really expierenced with clans, I'm great at teamwork. I'm also pretty good I guess, my highest ELO was like 2200 Build, and I was #1 on Badlions ranked SG when that was a thing.

I hope you consider me :)
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci