• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Tipping
Past Clans: Elusive. Voltage, Invincible, Darkened, Unless, Power, Serenity, Curse
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because this is an elite clan and I think I would be a good addition to this clan. I have been in around the clan community for a long time I would like to keep playing with good players.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
why not, just for funzies

IGN: GucciRose
Past Clans: major ones in signature
Why would you like to join?: cause why the hell not, and i miss talking to my buddies
Gucci where you been :)

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
worship god param pls (i heard this works for sib)

client is in description

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: conreuss
Past Clans: prod, sovy, triton, organization v. something, someother clanz idk gg im a god
Why would you like to join?: i would very much like to learn how to up my PVP skills. I would like to learn how to rod and bow. thanks for listening i really appreciate it.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: GetHoundoomed
Past Clans: React Rivals Prod other shiit clans
Why would you like to join?: i really want to use this great opportunity to improve my teamwork, communication and pvp skills with some real minecraft players. you guys are very prevalent in the community and i wish to be part of such a minecraft organization. also walker i still hack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci