• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to thank myself for helping these lovely MCSG players to be a god for this last round in Clan Wars!

stroller You are my son, Luke.
Heirokos You are the first Nobility rand to get a ring, I'm happy for you son.
bogen You're a god, give em the L.
Rockky This rand is Good, I don't know how he got the ring... jk dad, I see you giving Danteh the L. I'm such a great teacher, I taught you well, Dad.
Maxypie The man, the myth, the Legend himself, Maxy. You are the best leader and without you this clan would not of make it to the first round. *jk* but you did good.
Vendetta The way you comboed the Good out of Danteh made me orgasm all over my screen. You are a GOD!
Motteron I see you giving these triton scrubs the L.
Darkrai My son, Luis. You did awful in that CB, I should of taught you better. smh I'm ashamed. jk you did Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom amazing.
View attachment 67263 I wanted to say that I'm a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom random and I just wanted to advertise my new pvp server its called howtopvp. The IP is us.howtopvp.com its really great, totally not a scam at all.

We can never forget about MCunbreakable who made the god routes and won us the Clan Wars!
uh can u tell mcunbreakable to make us routes next clan wars? id love to get 14 gapples

SaberUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok well its been a good run most of us got bored and don't find this fun anymore but it was great to meet everyone here and we apologize to all the people wanting to apply or try to join! Also thanks to everyone for the intense battles! CurseClan CobaltMCSG Lock thread please _Pyrrhic Giggums

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: SpookySnaps
Past Clans: Sig
Why would you like to join?: ive tried to join a clan that rockky was owner of snice enzo but i keep getting denied and it makes me cri

Bogspirit

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: Bogspirit
Past Clans: Kronos
Why would you like to join?: I need a family :(

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Contouring
Past Clans:Sig
Why would you like to join?:Becuase i love rockky