• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sad news. (Sorry in advance.)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
This just means that you have to sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" at OMN.
Do it.
i already sung barbie girl in front of chad what more do u want from me

MikeDao

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the performance!
Brings back my childhood

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
im sorry you had to go through that DQ. You were really brave to sing Rick Astley and you should not have been abused...

i hate you

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Damn. That backflip. Must take some serious body strength and coordination. Do you work out? :kappa:

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have nowhere to turn so i just thought i'd vent here. I hope no one minds me posting about it.

Just recently, i participated in Open Mic Night on the MCSG teamspeak. I heard that the way it worked was no matter how awful you were or no matter how many times you messed up, people would still respect you for being brave enough to open yourself up to strangers you dont even know on the internet. Today i sang at open mic night, and i was abused. Repeatedly. I've never been so down in my life, the people who i thought were my companions even though being strangers, were on my side, cheering me on. I received multiple pokes and messages which contained death threats, horrible messages, and things that no one would want to see. So ill ask the forums. Listen to my performance, and judge for yourself. Were these people right in telling me the things they did?

you can listen to my performance here ------->> My Performance

Thank you, and im sorry for venting here.
reminds me of my everyday life in the old forgotten

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci