• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Safyre [US Clan]

Awesome_Kookie

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ethan
Minecraft In-Game Name: Entries
Wins [Legacy]: i had 150 with all my accounts combined
Games Played [Legacy]: like 600 with my ogood computer
Donor: Plat
Do you have Skype & TS? [Y/N]: Yes, both
What's Your Skype?: awesome_kookie
Why Do You Want To Join Safyre?: i want to join Safyre because i was told to apply and i love meeting new players and bonding with new people, i love having the experiance with clans and its just overall great. and btw i had a 1\3 before my account was stolen

azm

Tribute
Reaction score
Application

Name: Ace
Minecraft In-Game Name: azm
Wins [Legacy]: 9 as of now, and before the update around 750-760.
Games Played [Legacy]: 67 right now, and around 2400 before.
Donor: No.
Do you have Skype & TS? [Y/N]: Yes, both.
What's Your Skype?: azmmcsg
Why Do You Want To Join Safyre?: This clan looks promising, as I'm an old player and was super into clans until I quit. I want to get back into the swing of things and this looks like a good start. I feel I'm a skilled player, and I'm not quite as good as I used to be if I can be completely honest. I'm getting better and hope to make new friendships here. :)

Safyre

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ethan
Minecraft In-Game Name: Entries
Wins [Legacy]: i had 150 with all my accounts combined
Games Played [Legacy]: like 600 with my ogood computer
Donor: Plat
Do you have Skype & TS? [Y/N]: Yes, both
What's Your Skype?: awesome_kookie
Why Do You Want To Join Safyre?: i want to join Safyre because i was told to apply and i love meeting new players and bonding with new people, i love having the experiance with clans and its just overall great. and btw i had a 1\3 before my account was stolen
Accepted for TRIAL MEMBER please be active on the TS and keep in mind you will have 3-5 days to prove your self.

Application

Name: Ace
Minecraft In-Game Name: azm
Wins [Legacy]: 9 as of now, and before the update around 750-760.
Games Played [Legacy]: 67 right now, and around 2400 before.
Donor: No.
Do you have Skype & TS? [Y/N]: Yes, both.
What's Your Skype?: azmmcsg
Why Do You Want To Join Safyre?: This clan looks promising, as I'm an old player and was super into clans until I quit. I want to get back into the swing of things and this looks like a good start. I feel I'm a skilled player, and I'm not quite as good as I used to be if I can be completely honest. I'm getting better and hope to make new friendships here. :)
Accepted for full member! Please be active with us on then TS.

powdskis a god u know that right
Lol not even close on a scale from bad-god hes a terribly bad yo

Awesome_Kookie

Spectator
Reaction score
Safyre What's your skype? add me there cause i dont have my mic on me right now, but i do have my phone, i can skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci