• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saken - EU

Streezartz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN Sakkzen

Past Clans: MacroEU, (Do not know if I was in Sebbes last clan or not, or maybe it before the last or something!)

Why Should we accept you: Because I'm perfectly OK on PvP and we have skype right many times. And because I have good teamwork :p

Why you want to join Saken: Because I know three who are with and it is nice to play with others together and face the type claner from other countries and stuff maybe. :)

// Sakkzen :)

Last edited:

Nideh

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Sakkzen

Past Clans: MacroEU, (Vet ej om jag var med i Sebbes förra clan elr ej, eller kanske den innan den förra elr nåt!)

Why should we accept you: För att jag är helt OK på PvP och vi har skypat rätt många gånger. Och för att jag har fått bra teamwork :p

Why you want to join Saken: För att jag känner tre som är med och för att det är nice att spela med andra ihop och möta typ claner från andra länder och sånt kanske. :)

//Sakkzen :)

DENIED

det står på engelska för en anledning

Streezartz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN Sakkzen

Past Clans: MacroEU, (Do not know if I was in Sebbes last clan or not, or maybe it before the last or something!)

Why Should we accept you: Because I'm perfectly OK on PvP and we have skype right many times. And because I have good teamwork :p

Why you want to join Saken: Because I know three who are my friends and it is nice to play with others together and face the type clanes from other countries and stuff maybe. :)

Nideh

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN Sakkzen

Why you want to join Saken: Because I know three who are my friends and it is nice to play with others together and face the type clanes from other countries and stuff maybe. :)

DENIED IDIOT GO AWAY FROM THE THREAD

DiriveEU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN Sakkzen

stupid idiot

ProspectMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello , would you guy like to collide clans . If you are interested please Add me on skype MrProPvP to talk about future endeavours . Please reply yes or no to this message as soon as possible , thanks .

-Henz

Nideh

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello , would you guy like to collide clans . If you are interested please Add me on skype MrProPvP to talk about future endeavours . Please reply yes or no to this message as soon as possible , thanks .

-Henz
sure i add u on skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci