• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Salad Frost

Should it be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 209 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 88 29.6%

• Total voters

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
this map would be great it reminds me of lost mine, that was a great map please add it thanks!

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
While this map looks quite nice, I'm not sure it's what MCSG needs. The swathe of renditions of already accepted maps make me wonder the point. Generally maps are accepted for the actual gameplay of the map and then the appearance. But this map, along with others, have the exact same gameplay as current maps but just look different. I think that in order for a map to get accepted it needs a new gameplay, new routes, etc.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
While this map looks quite nice, I'm not sure it's what MCSG needs. The swathe of renditions of already accepted maps make me wonder the point. Generally maps are accepted for the actual gameplay of the map and then the appearance. But this map, along with others, have the exact same gameplay as current maps but just look different. I think that in order for a map to get accepted it needs a new gameplay, new routes, etc.
Lately maps have been more accepted on how they look, (see boombeards battle, fallen colossi, etc...) And not on gameplay. That said, I don't think this map should be added, as almost nothing appears change d besides colour scheme and a few things at corn.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lately maps have been more accepted on how they look, (see boombeards battle, fallen colossi, etc...) And not on gameplay. That said, I don't think this map should be added, as almost nothing appears change d besides colour scheme and a few things at corn.
Exactly; the only difference is color and the corn. That why it shouldn't be added. This map is pretty pointless.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats true

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
remember, it was all made for a joke, it will never get on MCSG.... unfortunately :p XD as much as anyone can like it, it won't be able to get on the servers :p but ah well.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
Unique theme, but I hate re-makes. But, because this is simply cool & funny looking (In a good way), I don't despise it. As a matter of fact, really like it, and would love to see it in-game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci