• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Salvation (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Salvation Leaders and Members, I would like to Apologize for my behavior after the battle. When you guys beat us 3-1 in the battle. I was just in a very bad mood and just couldn't hand myself and I wasn't very good leader today for my clan and things went out of hand, but I just want to say thanks for the battle taught us some things that we didn't know and it did help us get bit better at teamwork and communication. Although, I am very sorry for what I did you guys beat us, it is the way it goes in clan battles. I was just very concerned about a player on your team and it really got me thinking. On the other hand thanks for the battle hopefully you would know I was in a very bad mood and I shouldn't have said anything in the chat. Lastly, let's hope we can rematch sometime, would love to have a even intense and better fight.

- Creeper | Spyrew

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Salvation Leaders and Members, I would like to Apologize for my behavior after the battle. When you guys beat us 3-1 in the battle. I was just in a very bad mood and just couldn't hand myself and I wasn't very good leader today for my clan and things went out of hand, but I just want to say thanks for the battle taught us some things that we didn't know and it did help us get bit better at teamwork and communication. Although, I am very sorry for what I did you guys beat us, it is the way it goes in clan battles. I was just very concerned about a player on your team and it really got me thinking. On the other hand thanks for the battle hopefully you would know I was in a very bad mood and I shouldn't have said anything in the chat. Lastly, let's hope we can rematch sometime, would love to have a even intense and better fight.

- Creeper | Spyrew
k

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: kenechi798
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Skype: kenmasterswag_ TS name: kenechi798
Wins: 100 rounded (MCSG) 550 rounded (Hive)
Skype Name: kenmasterswag_
PvP Strengths: Rod aim, bow aim, and water fights.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams 4+, hackers, hill fights, and People with 10- ping.
Past Clans: Yes, I have been in about 12 past clans.
Why do you want to join Salvation: I know that there are some great players and I would like to become apart of this group of Great PvPers.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I run about 50-70 fps on Short render distance, every once in a while I play on my macbook. I love Hive a lot as well as MCSG.

Reaction score
IGN: kenechi798
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Skype: kenmasterswag_ TS name: kenechi798
Wins: 100 rounded (MCSG) 550 rounded (Hive)
Skype Name: kenmasterswag_
PvP Strengths: Rod aim, bow aim, and water fights.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams 4+, hackers, hill fights, and People with 10- ping.
Past Clans: Yes, I have been in about 12 past clans.
Why do you want to join Salvation: I know that there are some great players and I would like to become apart of this group of Great PvPers.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I run about 50-70 fps on Short render distance, every once in a while I play on my macbook. I love Hive a lot as well as MCSG.
One question. How recently did you leave those clans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci