• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Salvepic - Created By Whisper974

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Map Name: Salvepic

Created By: Whisper974
Build Team: Deep Academy
Other Builders: SMcraft

This quaint little village situated on a floating island has recently fallen into civil war. Where there was once peace, there is now battle. You along with many of the the other inhabitants now find yourselves battling to be the best. Maybe one day peace will return however for the time being, I wish you all the best of luck as in these dark times, your going to need it...

Project Link:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/salvepic-a-fantastic-survival-games-pvp-map-download-/

Pictures:
Here are some pictures of the map, other pictures can be found on the maps PMC page...

Although most of the maps that we accept are submitted to us on the forums, occasionally we like to scout out maps that we think are good and that the community will like - this is one of those occasions and we've been given permission from the Map Maker to use the map for our Battlegrounds Gamemode.

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
A really unique map, I like the idea of the floating island. Good job to the map makers although they may not see this.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A really unique map, I like the idea of the floating island. Good job to the map makers although they may not see this.
I couldn't of said it better Nick :) I also really like that purple, I don't see many maps with it. Such a nice color to be honest.

Audax

Spectator
Reaction score
What if I used this as a server spawn? If i gave creds would that be ok?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci