• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

samimad - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectShot

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Sami Madoui
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: samimad
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I believe I have 1, i'm not sure, but I have no idea what it was about.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I usually tell people to stop spamming and things like that, so i thought this would be a perfect job for it!
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Depends on what rule. If its constant spam, 1 day, hacking, or caught with mods, 2 weeks - 1 month depending on what it is. 1 month to 3 months or maybe permanent, if its that bad.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: Like I said a bit earlier, I find myself always telling people to stop going " Vote for 4 Vote for 4!" and stuff like that.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I'm on EVERYDAY unless there is a special occasion.
Do you have the ability to record video?: I do, but only with game sound, or mic, not both :(.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I always get Iron donation every month, ill be willing to keep doing that depending on the amount of money i have, but i'll try my best!
Where are you located? (Time zone): Chicago, Illinois. Central Standard Time (CST) Pretty much 1 hour before Eastern time, which is places like New York, Florida, you get the point.

I, Sami Madoui, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
Click the link I gave you above and start a new thread in that area. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci