• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sampling/Triston_20000 Goodbye

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
I am going to have to say farewell. I would still play minecraft, but my friends are more important. I am afraid if I play games and my grades drop that I will have to go to another high school with people I dont know, which is why I have to quit and possibly comeback in the summer.

I love all of the people that I have met over the years, there are too many to mention. Anoyone that was in any of my clans I hope you have a nice time <3. One of my VERY first clans was a nexus clan xD (what a randy) that is how I became familiar with mcsg so thank you wormican and taterburger for welcoming me to mcsg and when I came to mcsg I met alot of new people from different clans. Anyone that was in Inferno, Team Invasion, Sinister, Variant, Omega, Valence, Beyond, Voltic, Forgotten, Faernien I love you all this is a very hard way to say goood bye :( User, Absorbants, Intensify, Jake, Mendoza, Kronsity, Kronos, Silently, NessGod, PancakeGuy, Megsii, Prodigy, Pug, PokemonFunk, Abasketball, Blastoise, Coaster, Dynzii, exAryu, ConditionZ, Cookies, Exclude, iPowerHd, Spooks, SilverFlame, jdude, kushyy, lygerbyte there are soooo many more that I wish I could achnowledge just remember if I was nice to you I liked you <3 ;( goodbye for 1 year until summer

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
I remember the good days when Variant was a success, then both of us had to go on vacation ;-;.

Clixo

Platinum
Reaction score
You were a good player and friend. I would like to see you in the summer :) good luck with high school :) see you sooner than it seems!

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Forgotten? Why did you put that lmao...

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Byes
Ur in forgotten?!?!! since when?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics