• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sanders 17 - Happy birthday!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
yass the sander dude is a 17-year-old boi now lololol :]]]

(everyone who's not Sanders pls wish the dude a happy birthday in the comments :rolleyes:)

Helix Owner - RF Admin - MCGamer Moderator - Map Maker

Sanders 17 years old!

10 days ago, Sanders questioned on his profile whether people would remember that it's his birthday today.
Well Sanders, it Friday the 13th
(quite scary to realise) of November in The Netherlands now, so here you to: a thread for you to wish you a happy birthday :)

A personal word from me:
Hey Sander, happy birthday! You're hopefully sleeping when I post this thread (cuz it's midnight ew) :p I hope that you get a little smile on your face when you read this ;)
We're having a great time here at MCGamer and at Helix. You became the owner of Helix, got accepted as moderator at MCGamer and you actually managed to get Helix officially partnered with MCGamer, all well deserved in my opinion! I just wanted to say that you're an amazing person and we definitely have to meet up any time soon :)

Now, it's time for a lot of Helix members who typed up a happy birthday message:
All sent in a private group on Slack like 8 days ago and you didn't notice it ^.^

TheRedSock:
Do you still remember the old days when you were just an admin? I do. What i also know, that this dat is ur b-day. Happy birth day! :$

Piggeh:
Sanders I've known you for over a year now. you're a great friend and a great builder. You have helped me through tough times and help me improve my building, you are one of my best online friend and I'm so proud of you for leading helix as well as you have. Lots of love Ned xoxox

Tahsin:
Sanders, first of all, happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day as you truly deserve one. You have been a great influence in my journey both in Helix with your building skills as well as on MCGamer as a whole with the amazing efforts you go to as a Moderator. Keep staying awesome! :')

Gule:
Happy Birthday???

redikus:
Dear Sanders, I still remember when we first met 1 year ago, you were building a white house for the rich district on Alvarian. You told me what to do, and then we began talking. Eventually after some months we became friends, and now, I consider you to be one of my best friends I met on the internet. Happy birthday man! <3

OhKinqz:
Sanders, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Thanks for running helix and helping me to improve my building. You're an amazing builder and an awesome friend, stay cool, pce!

TheMangoTiger:
Sanders, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Thanks for running helix and helping me to improve my building. You're an amazing builder and an awesome friend, stay cool, pce!

AlphaTrooper888:
Happy birthday Sanders!! It's my sister's birth day too!

FLAMEdex:
Happy Birthday Sander! Thanks for being a good friend, role-model and leader keep up the great work, your an awesome person. Enjoy your day, happy birthday

Miner9823:
Thanks, for everything. I'm honored to have worked by your side for so long, and I really look forward to working with you in future projects. Happy celebrations! ^ω^
To end this thread off:
Have a great birthday!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Happy birthday Sanders! We may have only known each other since June but I still think we are pretty close. You were my first waiting buddy and you seemed like a great guy from the second I met you. Honestly, you were my first friend on MCGamer. Before I had a red name there were very few people in this community that acknowledged me. You were on that list and it still makes me feel all warm inside. I'll never forget that one night when it was like 3am for you and we were messing around playing sg. That's the same night you showed me some of your work as well. The work you and your build team have put in is just incredible and you're an amazing builder. Honestly there isn't one bad thing anyone can say about you. Overall, you're a great guy and I know anytime I need a good laugh all I need to do is talk to you. Happy birthday buddy and stay as classy as you always are!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci