• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Sanders - Meet the staff!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I became a moderator this morning and I figured telling some stuff about me would help you guys to get to know me a little better! So lets get started;

First name: Sander
IGN(s): Sanders
Nickname(s): Just call me Sanders :)
Region: EU
-----

One Cool Fact: I have been here for more than 2 years :)
One Embarrassing Fact: I Hardly win an SG game if i'm not teaming with a friend :/
One Fact that makes you proud: I am proud to be the Owner of Helix Build Team, A team with some very nice people in it :)
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I have a very light form of dyslexia... (but don't worry it doesn't affect my ability to moderate at all.)
Most Common question you get asked: What map did you (help) make? (as a mapmaker I got this question a lot) Answer: Rebellions District, Skyline, Holiday Resort 2, Alvarian, Inertia and a ton more!
Favorite Animal: Meerkats
Favorite Plant: The small cactus in my window :3
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Cassis (the drink)
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people chew chewing-gum next to my ear.
Personal Catchphrase: Life is pointless, yet this sentence has a point.
Heard about MCG by: Antvenom (one of his youtube videos from long ago)
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes, my sister and a few friends sometimes play with me on the network.
First friend in the community: Probably MCGamerzism
MCG role-model: Vanicle | Vanessa I think <3
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Make maps for the servers.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Chad probably :3 Jk I will win :)
Call me maybe? Sometimes
Do you team in game: Yes, make sure to target me :3
Have you been backstabbed: Yes, too many times.
Ever Broken a bone: Nope
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, I would fly all over to world to visit all places :)
Personal Skills: Building, drawing and overall being creative.
Computer specs: I have no Idea where to find this :/
Computer operating system: Windows 8.1 (soon to be windows 10)
Program I use to record: Fraps/OBS
Favorite movie: Back to the Future
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: ColdPlay
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Skyrim/GTA 5
What does a fox say? sbfa fwa8wfhafuao;wabfuiafo awbfawuf t
Terrified of: Talking to people I don't know well (and look upto)
Personal website: I don't have one :/
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Youtube/SoundCloud
Dream job: Becoming an Architect.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I currently work at the local supermarket :)
Favorite thing about the community: we may all have different opinions and Ideals, but what binds us all together is our love for Survival Games. That is truly beautiful in my opinion.
-----

When I am online: Always, except when i'm not online.
Previous moderating experience: Helix BT owner (might not really count but bruh), and an admin on a small tekkit server known as CazaCraft.
Been a member of staff since: the 28th of June 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Survival games, but if there was a Survival I would probably play that too :)
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Make sure that every person in our community has a good time and enjoys playing on the servers, punish rule-breakers, and (not really staff related) Make more Maps :)

Hope you all have a great day!
- Sanders

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Welkom in het staff team Sander <3 Ik hoop dat we vaak samen de servers kunnen moderaten en dat we veel Nederlands op de forums zullen praten zodat anderen ons niet verstaan (don't abusing it tho) :D

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Welkom in het staff team Sander <3 Ik hoop dat we vaak samen de servers kunnen moderaten en dat we veel Nederlands op de forums zullen praten zodat anderen ons niet verstaan (don't abusing it tho) :D
dat gaan we zeker doen (not the abusing part tho)

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats! i do hope to be a moderator with you one day my good sir as soon as my dispute is pardoned an i can re apply <3

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats on getting mod! Thank you for introducing yourself too! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci