• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SatanPVP [EditingXBL's PvP Resource Pack 1.6 ONLY]

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm here to share with you my edited PvP resource pack I sometimes use in a few fights on MCSG.

Only use for 1.6 till 1.7 is fixed.

Here's some screenshots:

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q/ What's coming to this texture pack?
A/ I'm going to change this texture pack 100% soon, stuff like the fire will be edited to look like a smooth red flame for you to enjoy looking at.

Q/ Will this be updated when Minecraft updates and stuff?
A/ It won't be updated all the time as I'm really busy with life right now, I'll try my best to update when I can.

Q/ Where can I download this texture pack?
A/ You can download the texture pack here ->
https://www.mediafire.com/?gh61dbo7b8dd0aa

Texture packs I used to edit this texture pack:

Shredders Faithful 64x
Huahwi's Edited Resource Pack 64x
Faithful 64x
Sphax PureBDCraft 64x

Yet again, you can download the resource pack here; https://www.mediafire.com/?gh61dbo7b8dd0aa

Please don't hate, this is my first texture pack that I've made public. If there's anything you found that looks wrong or that needs fixing please tell me ASAP, and please give me some feedback towards this resource pack. :D

MORE INFO:

1.7 Update: 85% COMPLETE.

Last edited:

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome pack! Some thing I would recommend you to do is that you update the pack to 1.7 and maybe make the fire a little lower. Just some things I would like but overall its amazing!

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Does it have the same bug as huahwi s rp? When you use the fishing rod it looks like a stick

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I tested it and it looks cool, it was a little hard to tell a difference between the armor and health bar when looking quickly though since they're both red.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I tested it and it looks cool, it was a little hard to tell a difference between the armor and health bar when looking quickly though since they're both red.
I'll be changing that in the big 1.7 update.

Does it have the same bug as huahwi s rp? When you use the fishing rod it looks like a stick
Yes, I'll be fixing that soon! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hks

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i use it everything is super spaced out! Any help?
Strange... It wasn't like that for me, I'll try and fix that today for other people with the problem.
I suggest you use it for 1.6 :)

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
EditingXBL The 1.7 resource pack has none of the new item / food textures and none of the new GUI update things.

MiracleShockMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice job on the Resource Pack! I love it! Ive been using this all the time when I first downloaded it. The only thing I don't like is that when you open your inventory, its opaque. For PvP I prefer making it transparent so you can see if people are coming at you while your opening chests or inventory. The rest is great I love it. Good job!

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice job on the Resource Pack! I love it! Ive been using this all the time when I first downloaded it. The only thing I don't like is that when you open your inventory, its opaque. For PvP I prefer making it transparent so you can see if people are coming at you while your opening chests or inventory. The rest is great I love it. Good job!
Thanks :D I'll be changing that in the future update for 1.7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci