• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Savage Sewer Map Tease [100% Finished]

ChurrosStrikeBak

Spectator
Reaction score
Team SaveAxe presents. Savage Sewer [90% finished]

Owner: Cepeko
Head Builder: ChurrosStrikeBak
Assistant Head Builder: Ilse1301

Map with a new view, survive through a channel of sewer system with surprises at every corner. Ability to surprise your opponents from down below or above. Enter hidden tunnel to cut your opponents or escape. A 250 radius map with 24 player pods.

Our next map will be big ;)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can you by any chance make the pictures bigger? Maybe post them on an imgur link?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It's a very cool idea and I applaud you for that. I can't wait to see how it ends up finished. Good luck in the final stages!

ChurrosStrikeBak

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a very cool idea and I applaud you for that. I can't wait to see how it ends up finished. Good luck in the final stages!
Thank you :), we try to keep gameplay in mind when building, quarter combat and open fields.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Mmm it's looking ok but it ain't blending for me

ChurrosStrikeBak

Spectator
Reaction score

Newly updated screenshots on the now finished map, the rest of the map won't be revealed to the public. Pics can't justify the map in person. Can you survive the channel system of sewers?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci