• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Save MCSG

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Suggestion 1) I quite like this idea actually. It won't really change anything, but everyone has always called it MCSG despite the MCGamer tag. It feels like it fits and your argument makes sense.

Suggestion 2) I disagree. I don't think battlegrounds should be replaced because it is a unique feature to MCSG that a lot of people like. It's different and it's the networks idea. I don't think we should try and copy the successes of other networks by using their game modes. Perhaps adding 1v1 servers could be a solution but certainly not replacing battlegrounds.

Suggestion 3) Good idea, easier said than done.

Suggestion 4) I have mixed feelings about this. It's obvious that there is a hacker problem on this network. I see one almost every game, and when I'm online, I'm literally moving from one to the next without stopping because there are so many. While anti-cheats can always be improved, I don't think people realize how good a job ours does. The anti-cheat has 1,000+ bans in the last 24 hours and is consistently at that level. A majority of those are correct, and I know countless times where I have been recording and the anti-cheat beats me to it. Obviously it can be improved, but it's not as terrible as people make it out to be.

Suggestion 5) hmm.... I haven't encountered most of those bugs. Maker being broken is a big problem though, and I think fixing those bugs is the top of the devs priority list.

Suggestion 6) I, before I have got staff, have suggested some of those things, and I think a majority of people agree. It's just sort of an implementation thing that no one who is very active has the power to do.

Suggestion 7) Much debate on this I won't weigh in for obvious reasons.

Suggestion 8) We should listen to the community you are right. I hope everyday that I am someone people can go and talk to when they need help. If you ever want to talk to me or give a suggestion to be passed on to Sr. Staff, I am more than happy to do it. Please PM me or talk to me on teamspeak. The staff is supposed to be here to help you guys.

Suggestion 9) Much debate on this I won't weigh in for obvious reasons.

Suggestion 10) Alright I shouldn't comment on this one, but I'm going to anyway. The staff team distribution is a bit out of whack right now. There are not enough staff members on EU, and even some of the existing EU staff members play exclusively on US, leaving a lot less than you think as EU staff members. The Sr. Mods are always looking for great candidates, and understand this issue completely. However, they need to hire the right people: those who will stick around for a while, who are super active, are personable etc. etc. It's a good thought but this issue is being dealt with everyday.
You make a great point.

Btw I was taking about adding 1v1 to battlegrounds, but in every other way, leaving it the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci