• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#SaveMCSG

Do You Agree?

• Total voters

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
The community will always be in a state of change, as with anything that involves a large group of people. The game will continue to evolve, though maybe not as rapidly or quite as much as it has in the past two years (early years of online games tend to be the years that involve a lot of testing and change), but change will still happen. I think your posts have been insightful to those of us who may not understand what it is to be one of the "rats" in the community as of recently, though I don't like you calling it that. I appreciate your post also.

You're right, I do mention the "good ol' days" here and there on the forums, but I do that with good intentions. I've mentioned a few times in various posts that I don't like where the community has gone from when I used to be very active in it. It's part of the reason why I choose not to really take part in it as much anymore. So when I do mention in detail what it used to be like back then, I do it with the hopes that maybe some of the bad apples that play now will realize that they are the plague that makes a lot of people facepalm when they play a few matches a day. There were bad apples in the community back then, and it wasn't all rainbows and butterflies, but it wasn't as widespread. The thing is though, issues like people saying "steamrolled" and "get rekt" is inevitable in online gaming communities. When a community grows, so do the amount of bad attitudes, and when a game ages, the amount of those players who get bored, will only become increasingly frustrated with the state of the game, losing, and the likes. Thus more and more bad attitudes are formed. I'm not saying that it's right that people act like this, but with growing competitiveness and the average age of the players who play the game, it was inevitable.

I understand that you thinking you're on the bottom of the community sucks. But every single person who ever made a name for themselves here at MCG, did so by starting out in the same place you did. The massive majority of those players who did so, worked hard to do it. It's possible for anyone, even those who start playing today to become well known if that's what they want. Work your tush off to garner respect from the best players. That's how the real world generally works. I wouldn't personally go casually walking into a formal mansion party, as I'm not in that social class of the mega rich. I see it as almost being the same thing in here (it's always been this way). You don't go into the top clan teamspeaks and expect to be the center of attention if no one really knows you I suppose. I don't think you should have to be known to any extent to garner respect in game though. It irks me to see people saying get rekt after a fight, because as gamers who all obviously have the same interest as the guy you just killed, you really shouldn't treat them like a piece of sh*t. It's silly and just flat out annoying.

Assuming that being known is all rainbows and butterflies is also ridiculous though. Sure well known players don't get put down in game as much, but it still happens. Being well known means you will be targeted a lot more, and most of the time you'll be put down even more when you die. I choose not to even play on my main account now because it's not fun to do so anymore. I can assure you, it's not all good. I've seen both worlds, and honestly, they both have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on your personality type and what kind of experience you want while playing the game. Back when I had just started out, I wanted to play to win, and eventually become well known in some way. Now that I'm a bit older, I'd rather play occasionally with friends when I can, while hopefully going unnoticed.

I'm just posting this to be the devil's advocate.

Also, just as a quick note. I apologize if I came off as a cocky Feminine Hygene Product in any of my old videos. At the time when I posted actively in 2012/2013, I did in fact play in a cocky manner. It's my personality, and it was my play style at the time. I betrayed people as it was fun for me to do so then. But I don't think I had any influence on people for them to act in that particular manner. I noticed that behavior happened when the clan community really started to form and compete on "paper", so-to-say. Again though, I'm sorry if you see me as being a main advocate for bad behavior. I don't like seeing it myself.
:O I should be more careful about bashing people in my posts. People actually read them! Thanks for your thoughtfulness again.
You said that everyone who is well known or accomplished in the world did so by starting out as a nobody. This is true. The picture changes when you realize that few people have what it takes to do great things, like invent a new kind of light bulb, run a 100m dash in under ten seconds, or become the president. But most people, no matter how hard they try, can not do the things stated above. No women has ever ran a four minute mile or a 10 second 100m. You have to have an above average IQ to become president, and have to be relatively tall for people to take you seriously as a leader. You have to get at least a reasonable amount of fps to win a sword fight in MCSG. "Rats" are rats because they are rats. They are not tigers or humans. The goal of a rat is not to invent a lightbulb, but to live, and rejoice when they cause a pandemic that brings a civilization of humans to its knees. In the case of MCSG, the "rats" are people who get few wins, disrespect, don't fit in, but still like playing. I will never become well known or respected because I:
  • Can't PvP well.
  • Feel extremely ungrateful and guilty in going out to earn money solely for the purpose of gaming, and feel even worse if I tell my parents that I want/am going to buy better equipment.
  • Grimace every time someone swears, even at the age of 16, making me an oddball.
  • Don't belong here because of my personality, but still like to play MCSG
So I guess I am a rat, but Blamph has everything it takes to earn respect. The age, the intelligence, the personality, the equipment, everything I cannot get. I do not mind though. I fit in and enjoy myself at school, which cannot be said for most teenagers, so at least I am not a rat there.

I... still don't see how being famous could ever suck, though. If you get targeted, that is only a reaction from good times you had earlier in your career, when you became well known and had good times. And from what I see, famous people don't get targeted as much as they whine about, even before the disguise feature. Huahwi said himself that he never had a big problem with targeting before the disguise feature. Besides, you should be able to destroy those targeters because of your amazing computer. If I leap into a sword fight with someone, I usually get dashed to pieces before I know what is happening. At least if you lose, you know what happened, and you can plan and prevent for the future. If you lose, you can look back and say, I casted my fishing rod too late, or I should have avoided that corner where they got a triple hit on me. When I die, I just stare blankly at the screen, in awe at my predator's insane reach and ability to shoot around walls which I was supposedly hidden behind. I have no sympathy for famous people because they always, always brought it upon themselves in the first place.

The greatest joy for me is finding someone with little or no MCSG experience, then teaming up with them to lead them to victory. I guide them to chests and safe places, then hopefully the two of us can take down the lion at corn with a 1/5 ratio, then have a fair fight where I will most likely get destroyed because of my ping, but usually I just give them the win.

Edit: This post is quite off topic, but whatever. It comes from a discussion that used to be on topic.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
:O I should be more careful about bashing people in my posts. People actually read them! Thanks for your thoughtfulness again.
You said that everyone who is well known or accomplished in the world did so by starting out as a nobody. This is true. The picture changes when you realize that few people have what it takes to do great things, like invent a new kind of light bulb, run a 100m dash in under ten seconds, or become the president. But most people, no matter how hard they try, can not do the things stated above. No women has ever ran a four minute mile or a 10 second 100m. You have to have an above average IQ to become president, and have to be relatively tall for people to take you seriously as a leader. You have to get at least a reasonable amount of fps to win a sword fight in MCSG. "Rats" are rats because they are rats. They are not tigers or humans. The goal of a rat is not to invent a lightbulb, but to live, and rejoice when they cause a pandemic that brings a civilization of humans to its knees. In the case of MCSG, the "rats" are people who get few wins, disrespect, don't fit in, but still like playing. I will never become well known or respected because I:
  • Can't PvP well.
  • Feel extremely ungrateful and guilty in going out to earn money solely for the purpose of gaming, and feel even worse if I tell my parents that I want/am going to buy better equipment.
  • Grimace every time someone swears, even at the age of 16, making me an oddball.
So I guess I am a rat, but Blamph has everything it takes to earn respect. The age, the intelligence, the personality, the equipment, everything I cannot get. I do not mind though. I fit in and enjoy myself at school, which cannot be said for most teenagers, so at least I am not a rat there.

I... still don't see how being famous could ever suck, though. If you get targeted, that is only a reaction from good times you had earlier in your career, when you became well known and had good times. And from what I see, famous people don't get targeted as much as they whine about, even before the disguise feature. Huahwi said himself that he never had a big problem with targeting before the disguise feature. Besides, you should be able to destroy those targeters because of your amazing computer. If I leap into a sword fight with someone, I usually get dashed to pieces before I know what is happening. At least if you lose, you know what happened, and you can plan and prevent for the future. If you lose, you can look back and say, I casted my fishing rod too late, or I should have avoided that corner where they got a triple hit on me. When I die, I just stare blankly at the screen, in awe at my predator's insane reach and ability to shoot around walls which I was supposedly hidden behind. I have no sympathy for famous people because they always, always brought it upon themselves in the first place.

The greatest joy for me is finding someone with little or no MCSG experience, then teaming up with them to lead them to victory. I guide them to chests and safe places, then hopefully the two of us can take down the lion at corn with a 1/5 ratio, then have a fair fight where I will most likely get destroyed because of my ping, but usually I just give them the win.

Edit: This post is quite off topic, but whatever. It comes from a discussion that used to be on topic.
Frankly, you don't need much to get known here. Heck, I'm mediocre, have no computer stuff designed for gaming, but I'm a VIP and one of the most well-known forumers. You seem smart enough. If you posted often I'm sure you'd be able to be well-known, at least here on the forums.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Frankly, you don't need much to get known here. Heck, I'm mediocre, have no computer stuff designed for gaming, but I'm a VIP and one of the most well-known forumers. You seem smart enough. If you posted often I'm sure you'd be able to be well-known, at least here on the forums.
Another helpful thing is having an attitude of "I want to become well known" but not in a cocky way. For me, I never really wanted to become well known until recently. In v1 I was just focused on becoming good enough to hold myself in a 1v1 against my v1 legend friends:p

Just have the mindset that you want to do something great and you can. Plus most people don't know how well known they are. Honestly I have no clue how many people know my name/forumming activity/pvp skills. Just let the people decide x3

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Trust me, we're better than most servers Sjs. I'm not gonna name them, but every game you have people hackusating, swearing, spamming, etc., where you may see that once in a while on MCSG. This is to everyone, look on the bright side of life! :) MCSG is full of active, awesome members, willing to help and fun to play with. You just have to look!

(Thanks Sjs for making this thread, there's so many interesting responses! :D)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
  • Can't PvP well.

Honestly, I don't have top of the line equipment or the best PvP skills in the world, but I still managed to make a name for myself. I guess you could say that was primarily because I was capable of inventing a lightbulb: That is, I became most known when I started doing the famous "fishing rod tactic," as most call it, that is used by almost all of the best players around today. And honestly, it wasn't because I was some super smart guy who did testing for weeks that I "invented" it: It all stemmed from one moment when I asked myself while playing, "Why is it that sometimes people have a hard time hitting me with melee after I hit them with an arrow at close range? I can hit them, but they can't back to me?"
And that was it really. I tested for a few games with the fishing rod attempting to force it to happen and got some interesting results. I thought this was just one of those crazy ideas I occasionally have when playing games that turn out to be too much of a loss to be worth it, or already tested and accepted as a bad idea, but to my surprise, after enough practice, it was effective enough that people I fought noticed it.

Now I understand these things don't just happen to everyone: I was very lucky in my case that people:
*Mentioned they saw me in particular do it first.
*Didn't assume I was hacking because it looked odd.
*Managed to have successful results themselves so they'd share, despite being mildly difficult to pull off.
*Assumed I created it when there was no evidence of such.

In fact, what's really odd, is that egrodo, in an old video of his around the same time I started, demonstrates himself doing it once in the video, or rather attempted, as it was a bit sloppy. It looked almost like he discovered it at the same time I did and was experimenting, though it may have just been an accident. But oddly...I got credited for it, even though egrodo was already extremely well known: I was an absolute nobody who just played for fun, sometimes with friends, just like you. (I've actually spoken to egrodo about this before: He and I have discussed it before and attempted to figure out who did it first, but we can't find any evidence either way. It's up in the air at this point who actually discovered it first.)

Everything I just said was admittedly a huge streak of luck for me. Some guy had to, for example, figure out the eating while running thing, but he was never credited that I know of, and that was mostly because those who did it didn't say who did it first. He also had the unluckiness of it getting patched. Most of these types of things get found way sooner normally because of how many people play the game. My point with this is just that all it takes, even if you don't have any sort of skills, is a bit of luck to become well known: But this won't happen if you refuse to let it, though.

Probably the most awkward part for you would be some sort of social issue, like you said with how you react to swear words: But everyone starts somewhere. Maybe, as you said, you aren't super intelligent, or old, or have a bunch of fancy equipment, but honestly, none of those really applies to me either and, while I'm not famous by any means, I'm one of the more well known members of the community. I'm only 16 now, my grades haven't been over the top in the past, (though that's improving significantly in recent years!) and I started playing with a computer that crashed my game on half the available maps, an old mouse from like the 90's that randomly had moments where the pointer moved incredibly fast towards the upper right of my screen causing me to spin in circles at the sky in game for a few seconds, and the keyboard that came with my computer. (Still use that keyboard...but there's nothing wrong with it exactly.)

Instead of focusing on becoming youtube famous, I participated in the community. (the community was better at the time, truthfully.) I posted frequently and became known for my "long, well though out posts", (Still at it!) I applied for staff and helped the community by taking care of rule breakers, while meeting the staff who introduced me to many cool people. I started hopping on the Teamspeak every day and talking to various members of the community. None of these things required me to be the most intelligent, oldest guy around, it was just a matter of going to the right places. Now, I may not be famous, but I've become friends with many awesome people and made a name for myself within the community, all only because I decided to be a part of it instead of hiding in the flood of nobodies my entire time playing here.

This isn't to say everyone will have the same results for doing the same things: Again, I'm just saying, I didn't exactly do or have anything special, and yet I'm well known. I've personally spoken to some of the youtubers mentioned in this thread on voice chat: Lovelights, Egrodo, Blamph, Huahwi. (Even SkyDoesMinecraft once...long story. That was more by chance than anything.) Some of them on numerous occasions even. But meeting them wasn't the special part for me like it may be for many others: It was other people I became close friends with, spoke to everyday, and had a good time with, that I wouldn't meet if I didn't post on the forums more, or hop on TS once in a while, or help out the community as a staff member. Maybe not everyone will get so lucky as I did, but if you are so down on yourself that you don't try, you can be almost sure it won't happen.

Still, though, being well known isn't easy as you suggest it may be. I'm not even "famous" or a youtuber like Blamph or the others, but I perfectly understand the pains of it. It's not just getting targeted: It's setting an example. It's not letting people down, and the time required to do that.
Every day that I come online, even now after being gone for so long, somebody notices me. And I feel obligated to answer their questions or communicate with them. This becomes tons worse when you are a frequent uploader to youtube: You can't possibly please everyone, as much as you want to, and the flood of of messages you get on the forums, youtube, in game when joining and the like are stressful to deal with. It's not exactly butterflies and rainbows, because if you do exactly what you want to do, it may not end well. It's about finding out what the fans want and giving it to them, because if you don't, you'll let lots of people down. The feeling of being locked in like that is harder to cope with than it sounds, you'd really have to experience it to fully understand it.

At this point, my post is becoming jumbled thoughts on the subject, and like you said, I guess it's a bit off topic, but I felt the need to say it. Becoming famous isn't about having certain qualities others don't from the start: It's about starting with what you have and developing it over time. Almost no youtuber I've ever seen, whether they have 5 thousand or 5 million subs now, has ever started with fantastic videos - in fact, they almost always start out pretty terrible by today's standard. They had to develop their skills with their equipment before they even really needed the better equipment.
If you wish to become well known instead of being a "rat", you have to start somewhere.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, my eyes, they are in awe at the amount of good posts on this thread >.> I can't even...
At this point, it seems like the thread has turned into a sort of how-to-be-famous thread, haha.
Unfortunately I still can't seem to get enough time to write a mega-long post, but I'll try to delay my departure as long as I can.

An issue that I was thinking of when I started reading this thread was YouTubers and how they negatively impact MCSG's community. They have positive effects, but they also have negative ones. When I was reaching my "peak" MCSG experience, it was around the first three months of 2013. At that time, there were two massive names in YouTube for MCSG - BajanCanadian, and Jerome. There were other sort of "underground" YouTubers who were more famous among the hardcore gamers, such as Blamph, who I knew for his routes, particularly on SG2. But back then, a person was either famous for their commentary or their gameplay. Bajan/Jerome were commentary, in my opinion, as they really weren't exactly shining stars in terms of PvP abilities. They made jokes and were lighthearted people. Other YouTubers, such as the aforementioned Blamph, excelled in their PvP or knowledge of the game, or maybe their electro-swing music that accompanied the videos.
But let me go to yet another YouTuber who's made a name for themselves on MCSG, Tomahawk. ThatOneTomahawk is an ex-moderator and a VIP for what I think is a map that almost never actually worked or was quickly removed. There have been several instances of him abusing his moderator privileges, and disrespecting other players in-game. Now, I'm not here to talk about him in particular, but he's an example of what I want addressed.
YouTubers are probably MCSG's #1 source of players. Maybe #2 or #3, I don't know for sure. Not only that, but they also are a massive influence on the players' behavior. If a person sees a video of someone using a disallowed Mod, they might rationalize that it's allowed, without actually checking the Allowed-Mods list. Or if they see someone shouting, "GET REEEEKT SCRUBSSSZSSSS" after every kill, then they could very easily make the assumption that it's "cool" or okay to do, because it's funny or entertaining. And then it might start out as a joke when they say it in-game, but that can very easily turn into a habit, or even a negative attitude that they are OK with having. I hate to admit it, but even I've said things like this over TeamSpeak after a particularly intense fight.

Okay, yeah, I have to go now. Ttyl.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, i already did this. I see people harassing eachother because "YOU KILLED ME HOW DARE YOU YOU SON OF A &@%*!" just about every game. The community has become over competitive to an extent i've honestly never seen anywhere else. Most other games, you die, say gg, and move on. Thats the way it used to be. Now you get people that will stay in spectator chat just to wait for their killer to die, say "&@%$ U" and quit. I'm always trying to make people remember that its just a game, and not the only thing in their entire lives (or in some cases, lack thereof) that matters.

#saveMCSG

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't have top of the line equipment or the best PvP skills in the world, but I still managed to make a name for myself. I guess you could say that was primarily because I was capable of inventing a lightbulb: That is, I became most known when I started doing the famous "fishing rod tactic," as most call it, that is used by almost all of the best players around today. And honestly, it wasn't because I was some super smart guy who did testing for weeks that I "invented" it: It all stemmed from one moment when I asked myself while playing, "Why is it that sometimes people have a hard time hitting me with melee after I hit them with an arrow at close range? I can hit them, but they can't back to me?"
And that was it really. I tested for a few games with the fishing rod attempting to force it to happen and got some interesting results. I thought this was just one of those crazy ideas I occasionally have when playing games that turn out to be too much of a loss to be worth it, or already tested and accepted as a bad idea, but to my surprise, after enough practice, it was effective enough that people I fought noticed it.

Now I understand these things don't just happen to everyone: I was very lucky in my case that people:
*Mentioned they saw me in particular do it first.
*Didn't assume I was hacking because it looked odd.
*Managed to have successful results themselves so they'd share, despite being mildly difficult to pull off.
*Assumed I created it when there was no evidence of such.

In fact, what's really odd, is that egrodo, in an old video of his around the same time I started, demonstrates himself doing it once in the video, or rather attempted, as it was a bit sloppy. It looked almost like he discovered it at the same time I did and was experimenting, though it may have just been an accident. But oddly...I got credited for it, even though egrodo was already extremely well known: I was an absolute nobody who just played for fun, sometimes with friends, just like you. (I've actually spoken to egrodo about this before: He and I have discussed it before and attempted to figure out who did it first, but we can't find any evidence either way. It's up in the air at this point who actually discovered it first.)

Everything I just said was admittedly a huge streak of luck for me. Some guy had to, for example, figure out the eating while running thing, but he was never credited that I know of, and that was mostly because those who did it didn't say who did it first. He also had the unluckiness of it getting patched. Most of these types of things get found way sooner normally because of how many people play the game. My point with this is just that all it takes, even if you don't have any sort of skills, is a bit of luck to become well known: But this won't happen if you refuse to let it, though.

Probably the most awkward part for you would be some sort of social issue, like you said with how you react to swear words: But everyone starts somewhere. Maybe, as you said, you aren't super intelligent, or old, or have a bunch of fancy equipment, but honestly, none of those really applies to me either and, while I'm not famous by any means, I'm one of the more well known members of the community. I'm only 16 now, my grades haven't been over the top in the past, (though that's improving significantly in recent years!) and I started playing with a computer that crashed my game on half the available maps, an old mouse from like the 90's that randomly had moments where the pointer moved incredibly fast towards the upper right of my screen causing me to spin in circles at the sky in game for a few seconds, and the keyboard that came with my computer. (Still use that keyboard...but there's nothing wrong with it exactly.)

Instead of focusing on becoming youtube famous, I participated in the community. (the community was better at the time, truthfully.) I posted frequently and became known for my "long, well though out posts", (Still at it!) I applied for staff and helped the community by taking care of rule breakers, while meeting the staff who introduced me to many cool people. I started hopping on the Teamspeak every day and talking to various members of the community. None of these things required me to be the most intelligent, oldest guy around, it was just a matter of going to the right places. Now, I may not be famous, but I've become friends with many awesome people and made a name for myself within the community, all only because I decided to be a part of it instead of hiding in the flood of nobodies my entire time playing here.

This isn't to say everyone will have the same results for doing the same things: Again, I'm just saying, I didn't exactly do or have anything special, and yet I'm well known. I've personally spoken to some of the youtubers mentioned in this thread on voice chat: Lovelights, Egrodo, Blamph, Huahwi. (Even SkyDoesMinecraft once...long story. That was more by chance than anything.) Some of them on numerous occasions even. But meeting them wasn't the special part for me like it may be for many others: It was other people I became close friends with, spoke to everyday, and had a good time with, that I wouldn't meet if I didn't post on the forums more, or hop on TS once in a while, or help out the community as a staff member. Maybe not everyone will get so lucky as I did, but if you are so down on yourself that you don't try, you can be almost sure it won't happen.

Still, though, being well known isn't easy as you suggest it may be. I'm not even "famous" or a youtuber like Blamph or the others, but I perfectly understand the pains of it. It's not just getting targeted: It's setting an example. It's not letting people down, and the time required to do that.
Every day that I come online, even now after being gone for so long, somebody notices me. And I feel obligated to answer their questions or communicate with them. This becomes tons worse when you are a frequent uploader to youtube: You can't possibly please everyone, as much as you want to, and the flood of of messages you get on the forums, youtube, in game when joining and the like are stressful to deal with. It's not exactly butterflies and rainbows, because if you do exactly what you want to do, it may not end well. It's about finding out what the fans want and giving it to them, because if you don't, you'll let lots of people down. The feeling of being locked in like that is harder to cope with than it sounds, you'd really have to experience it to fully understand it.

At this point, my post is becoming jumbled thoughts on the subject, and like you said, I guess it's a bit off topic, but I felt the need to say it. Becoming famous isn't about having certain qualities others don't from the start: It's about starting with what you have and developing it over time. Almost no youtuber I've ever seen, whether they have 5 thousand or 5 million subs now, has ever started with fantastic videos - in fact, they almost always start out pretty terrible by today's standard. They had to develop their skills with their equipment before they even really needed the better equipment.
If you wish to become well known instead of being a "rat", you have to start somewhere.
You remind me of my band teacher, haha. He always says "Don't make an excuse, make a way." You really are right that you can become well known if you set your mind to it.
I guess I have a little, with making Raffle Voting, which is practically the most controversial thing MCSG has implemented, splitting the community right in half with their opinions. I still don't think I could ever be a decent PvPer, but I think you are right in saying that if someone wants something, there is usually a way to get it. A "rat" can always make a new tactic.

I was thinking yesterday when I saw that thread in the strategy section, with the fishing rod protection thread.Someone could potentially use a fishing rod in deathmatch to protect an ally by casting it at them right when the time hits 0, so that the bow shot cannot hurt them. I've also thought about how vines could be used to make really impressive getaways, or possibly as a new type of flint and steel that immobilizes an enemy and causes you to have the constant lower ground, since players fall slowly in vines. You could spam vines along a wall as you run past it, then turn around and knock them into it, in which case you would be able to get underneath them. It's probably not practical, but someone could test it.

P.S. I'm good at getting threads off topic.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not a coincidence. With a bigger community there are going to be more hackers and such; these people are usually the haters in-game. Alongside that, however, as long as people continue to play MCSG they'll continue to get wins. The more wins the more addicted they actually become >>> winning becomes a major priority and they get overly competetive. I've seen it in heaps of people already, lol. It's gotten to the point where individuals are DDOS'd and clan battles are sabotaged just out of competetive hate. It's kind of sad to see something like that happen over a block game, lol.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
The community has changed to much.. They can't bring back the old days in Beta or v1 or whatever you want to call it. They attempted to with SG Classic but that didn't really bring back that feeling of Beta or v1. You can have that nostalgia feeling but you can't bring it all back.. The game used to be on Fun and trying to get number 1 for some people in the top 25. I'd call this a new era in MCSG..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci