• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SavingGrace Goodbye Thread

MStrausPlayzMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Well guys it's been a long 3 years. I've had my highs and lows. I've met a lot of people and had a great experience but I think it's time I start focusing on my life. I know I have done some bad things in the past but the experiences are memorable and I loved every second. I may not have been the best at PvP or the best mod but by God I will never forget my times here. I love all of you! Everyone of my friends, enemies, my troll friends, and my staff friends. Thank you Levi_the_potato for helping me through my hardest days. I'll always remember you. Thank you all and I hope you all succeed in your future endeavors. From the bottom of my heart Thank you and I love you!

All accounts: MStraus MStrausPlaysMC tyler882d SavingGrace

Friends: hoodrix, surrounding, levi_the_potato, apexmc, trippyhippie, Zain, Beavis, smooth, Deelan, Doney.

Goodbye guys - Saving

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see another member go, best of luck in future.

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go so soon. You were the most amazing waiting buddy that I could have ever asked for. I hope we get to stay in touch and good luck moving forward! Love Ya :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go bro, I remember when we were on the same team on Presidential Games! It was fun dude, good luck with your future endeavors!

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, good luck in life :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci