• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Savior

Kronics

Diamond
Reaction score
cooltext125832218513675.gif

Welcome to Savior! We are a group of cool people who play together as a family! Our objective is to get as many victories as we can and to be the best clan ever.
cooltext125832677079090.gif

You should have over 40 wins, but if you don't its OK

, you can still apply and you still have a chance of getting in if your good.
You must be 13 years or older
You must have teamspeak and skype
Must be decently skilled in PvP and must be active in the clan

cooltext125832860658515.gif

Minecraft IGN:
Wins:
Loses:
Got a mic:
Got TS:
Got Skype and what is your name:
Have you ever been in a clan if you have which one:
Timezone:
Why do you want to be in Savoir:
If you do get accepted it would be followed by a test on Badlion to see your PvP skills whenever your available.

\
cooltext125833019715271.gif

There are five ranks.
Trial-member
Elder
Officers
Co-Leader
Owners
If you do get accepted you will be trialed for 5-7 days
If you are denied you can reapply after one week. If you get denied twice you cannot apply anymore.
Only Co-leaders and leaders can accept or kick out people and they can also set up clan battles.

cooltext125833203516228.gif

[Owner]

- ItsKrotox -

[Co Leaders]

[OFFICERS]

[ELITES]

[MEMBERS]

- ItsNytrix -

[Trial Members]

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
gl, i would apply but i dont meet 2 of the requirments :p

PigmanLabs

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PigmanLabs
Donor: No :(
Wins: 5
Loses:50 reason for inactivity is I just took a break mcsg the community was just and I got burnt out :p I back in it now though and I like it better than ever :D
Got a mic: Yee
Got TS: No
Got Skype and what is your name: Yes Monica.Rhymes (Creeper Picture)
Have you ever been in a clan if you have which one: No
Timezone: Atlantic standard time (Hour after est)
Why do you want to be in Savoir: To just have fun make some friends and just play some video games! Thanks for the time :D

Sincerely Pigman!

Kronics

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PigmanLabs
Donor: No :(
Wins: 5
Loses:50 reason for inactivity is I just took a break mcsg the community was just and I got burnt out :p I back in it now though and I like it better than ever :D
Got a mic: Yee
Got TS: No
Got Skype and what is your name: Yes Monica.Rhymes (Creeper Picture)
Have you ever been in a clan if you have which one: No
Timezone: Atlantic standard time (Hour after est)
Why do you want to be in Savoir: To just have fun make some friends and just play some video games! Thanks for the time :D

Sincerely Pigman!
Thank you for applying to this clan but i regret to inform you that u didn't meet the requirements to join this clan. Even though i said that if u dont have 40 wins its OK, i meant if if u have like 20-39 wins, and the main reason is that you don't meet the age requirement, but i like all your other answers even the answer to why you have 50 loses. Im sure enough that sooner or later you will find a clan that would accept :) but im still sorry to inform you that u didnt make it to the tryouts. Thank you for taking your time to fill out your application and to apply to this clan. Have a wonderful day <3

Sincerely, Krotox

PigmanLabs

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you for applying to this clan but i regret to inform you that u didn't meet the requirements to join this clan. Even though i said that if u dont have 40 wins its OK, i meant if if u have like 20-39 wins, and the main reason is that you don't meet the age requirement, but i like all your other answers even the answer to why you have 50 loses. Im sure enough that sooner or later you will find a clan that would accept :) but im still sorry to inform you that u didnt make it to the tryouts. Thank you for taking your time to fill out your application and to apply to this clan. Have a wonderful day <3

Sincerely, Krotox
Thanks that means alot just to have the time not to just say NO and to take the time to right a sincere paragraph I wish you the best you can do with your clan and hopefully cya on the server and kill ya ;D

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Its ok 3 other people applied and they didnt have enough wins but they got in because they are good so apply contact me when ur done with the application and good luck! :)
nah its okay.

PigmanLabs

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm soooo sorry man but it's kinda late here as I said I'm twelve and its kinda late and I'm on my phone so if your looking for no delays I guess I'm not for you causing all this hassle for someone who got denied but it we could tomorrow at whatever times good for you?

PigmanLabs

Tribute
Reaction score
Its perfectly fine i would rather have a person who is nice and respectful but is not that good at pvp compared to a really good guy but mean so tomorrow it is :) Good Luck

~Krotox
Any time good For you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci