• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Say Hi

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was walking to school, and there was this popular girl who never talks to me, I always like her facebook statuses so she kinda knew me. She turned around and looked to me and said, Hi Joakin!

This seems kinda corny but I felt so happy when she said hi, it made my day :)

So next time you see somone, say hi! For someone as shy as me its really awkward and my shyness creeps in...but it really does make you feel better inside and makes other feel so welcome and happy. For all you know, they might have a crush on you xDDDDDDDD

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hiii everybody!!! :D
Okay, now let's try this in public... hehe..

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
What if ur already social in public and say hi alot already? :$ I feel like a popular Feminine Hygene Product now

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
So I was walking to school, and there was this popular girl who never talks to me, I always like her facebook statuses so she kinda knew me. She turned around and looked to me and said, Hi Joakin!

This seems kinda corny but I felt so happy when she said hi, it made my day :)

So next time you see somone, say hi! For someone as shy as me its really awkward and my shyness creeps in...but it really does make you feel better inside and makes other feel so welcome and happy. For all you know, they might have a crush on you xDDDDDDDD
Getting a ticket to the UK to come to your house and bring one of my friends who is a girl to say hi. lol

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
JOAKIN DRAGON BORN BUK LAU RAAA

Sorry.. I had to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci