• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Say something nice about someone :)

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. I am going to go ahead and thank myself for being the shining glory of MCSG. So thank you Sidopey for being so cool and awesome dude! You're always kickin butt at pvp and you're youtube videos are amazing! Thanks for being part of the community as you always brighten up my day. C: I love you man, this place wouldn't be the same without ya. Sincerely -myself

Goldenskar

Diamond
Reaction score
Diamondskar ur like a long lost brother i should of never found.

zizawizatrizle a friend who died early cause to car crash.

eazouri03 my mentor, many thanks.

jazzper10 my video game father.

Many Thanks. :(

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Zacharoutio - One of my best friends on the Internet right now who always makes me laugh. We're always sitting in some channel howling at each other and I love every second of it.

laureypop1 - A great friend and lovely to talk to. Thanks for laughing at my terrible jokes. You always make me smile. :) (u got dem sexi legs gurl)

Shaunypie87 u suk eZ doodman but i stil luv u ;;dd.:;dD

123456789matrty and thejambd - We don't talk that often but you're awesome guys who are easy to get along with. You're also both very talented at what you do. :)

mrwilcox You're extremely nice and it's great to know you!

kezzer1995 - You recognised me. I couldn't believe that. xD

Batman_Return - You're a legend.

Willowcraft4 - Charlie we've only spoken like 3 times but you're so nice and friendly.

I'd do more but my body can't take it. I need sleep. xD

Reaction score
Zacharoutio - One of my best friends on the Internet right now who always makes me laugh. We're always sitting in some channel howling at each other and I love every second of it.

laureypop1 - A great friend and lovely to talk to. Thanks for laughing at my terrible jokes. You always make me smile. :) (u got dem sexi legs gurl)

Shaunypie87 u suk eZ doodman but i stil luv u ;;dd.:;dD

123456789matrty and thejambd - We don't talk that often but you're awesome guys who are easy to get along with. You're also both very talented at what you do. :)

mrwilcox You're extremely nice and it's great to know you!

kezzer1995 - You recognised me. I couldn't believe that. xD

Batman_Return - You're a legend.

Willowcraft4 - Charlie we've only spoken like 3 times but you're so nice and friendly.

I'd do more but my body can't take it. I need sleep. xD
ilyy<3<3<3 you best get mod now alright fam?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci