• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scariest things [That exist]

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
tbh I think that is cool rather than anything
I suppose, but as it's always said, the human mind can't quite grasp the concept of nothing. We can say we do, but we can't accept it. To us, after death is always something different depending on your religion. I don't quite know what atheists believe comes after death, but I've come to find that religion is more so the worship of what comes after life. Sure God is important, but Heaven is (well, I'm pretty sure) supposed to be nothing according to the Bible. However, we came up with different meanings for it, those usually include Heaven being a place. Now this is just my opinion, but the lack of anything, or the idea of nothing also scares me.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
The unknown that comes after death.
^ this. Also, not knowing your purpose in life. Seriously, why are we all here doing what we're doing? What's the point in the end?
Literally, me. Also, the future. Will one be successful? Does going to school and being in school for so long ever be worth it? Will you be famous? What happens in life? The future scares me.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Literally, me. Also, the future. Will one be successful? Does going to school and being in school for so long ever be worth it? Will you be famous? What happens in life? The future scares me.
Personally, I think the "future" is so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Then why are all of our actions a means to affect the future?
because that is what humans have created, that some illusion that everything we do will matter

but that is a BIT too cynical for my pov so ; )

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
because that is what humans have created, that some illusion that everything we do will matter

but that is a BIT too cynical for my pov so ; )
The only thing that is irrelevant is the past. The future and present are what matter. That is what is happening to you at that moment, and what will become of you. If you say the future is irrelevant, then so is the present. It makes it so there's no point in living with that mentality. If there's no future, why live now and build up to it.

It's late, it's my cynical time. Maybe in the morning I'll be cheery again.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
With all of this talk about "what comes after death", it seems that I won't be acquiring very much sleep tonight.
Thanks a lot :(

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. That death is beyond scientific experimentation
  2. The unknown or supernatural that roams us
  3. Space being unlimited (or could be).

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
^ this. Also, not knowing your purpose in life. Seriously, why are we all here doing what we're doing? What's the point in the end?
This is why there are different religions. If you believe in God on earth you will be rewarded after you 'die'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci