• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/scramble

blueminecrafter

Tribute
Reaction score
I think mcsg should add a command called /scramble many youtubers ,pvpers like me with over 1000 points would love it what it does is if your in a game and you have 1000 points and you do /scramble it would make it look like you had say 300 points and stop people from targeting
just a suggestion it would not stop from losing the less points
and it would make it better for people who cant do /d 1 (or name )
Please take it in to consideration

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Points usually don't provoke targeting unless you have around 10000 or over. If you feel as though your points are making you targeted, just bounty them off.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It's a decent, but unnecessary idea. There isn't much point to this, and as stated earlier, just bounty them off. It's either getting targeted or having lots of points.

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree on this. But it's not that big of a problem. I just waste my points ok youtubers. Bounting them or sponsoring. Doesn't matter that much. I can usually get them back in 2 or 3 games.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Hive just implemented this command... We don't want to copy commands to solve problems we don't have.

This generally isn't so much a problem in MCSG since you have the option to bounty your points to some randy, and forget about it all together. Besides, people usually target youtubers BECAUSE they're youtubers, and not because they have a lot of points. To be honest, I have 5000+ points right now, and I haven't gotten targeted at all.

EDIT: Source: http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/introducing-the-scramblepoints-command.35338/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci