• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Seahawks or Patriots

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I despise the Seachickens being a 49ers fan, so this year will be another painful one. You'll see me ranting a lot next season because we lost almost all of our coaching staff. A short lived three year playoff run followed by watching the Seachickens get all of the attention ;_;

So... Obviously I want the Pats to win.

Pats fan for life over here <3
15 year season ticket holder.
We gunna raise some hell.
4 picks wont get Wilson very far against us.
Blount is better than lynch.
We're on to seattle.
Pats win.
"Seachickens suck" works too :>

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I despise the Seachickens being a 49ers fan, so this year will be another painful one. You'll see me ranting a lot next season because we lost almost all of our coaching staff. A short lived three year playoff run followed by watching the Seachickens get all of the attention ;_;

So... Obviously I want the Pats to win.

"Seachickens suck" works too :>
Prediction: Pats win
Brady or revis walks up to Richard Sherman crying as confetti falls on him and says
"You mad bro?"

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
you sound a lot like the broncos last year
Ew not them. I took Manning with the 7th pick in my fantasy leage cuz Johnson and Lacey got taken. Did good up until the first playoff round xD. And we're not flashy like the broncos were last year.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Dat Patriots scandal doe. Knowing the NFL, there is probably a video that they wont see until a year later when it's released to the public... xD

EDIT: This is a joke, so please don't take it seriously :p

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Dat Patriots scandal doe. Knowing the NFL, there is probably a video that they wont see until a year later when it's released to the public... xD

EDIT: This is a joke, so please don't take it seriously :p
Roger loves us :3 But I think its bogus

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Patriots will win. Lel, would be so happy to see Richard Sherman cry xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member