• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Second voting option: Mobs!

Allow to vote for (hostile) mobs?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Bacon (this means I don't care)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Me and a friend discussed if it would be possible to vote, if the game will have mobs enabled or not (talking about hostile mobs). I kinda like that, but what do you guys think?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i actually thought about this a while back but never actually posted it in the forums :D i agree that players should have the option for hostile mobs

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
I do not think that mobs should be allowed unless the plugin for spectators disables the ability to attract spiders and push mobs. It is quite annoying when SPECS were able to push creepers on you. That is just my opinion.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Just saying: The mobs will be enabled again anyway.... It's just if you want an option to turn them back off

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
Would you fix the Spectator's ability to push mobs around, or would they still be able to creeper bomb active players?

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
We can't make players pass through mobs afaik.... We'll see, but I think that it would be like it was before.

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
Was that issue the reason that mobs were disabled recently?

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it was because of the third map. The corn gets filled with dozens of mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci