• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Secret's in the lobby

Had you found these area's before?

• Total voters

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so before they made the new lobby most people knew about the glowstone under the water but if you break other glow stone blocks int eh lobby there are other secret areas. 1 time when the game froze but i could walk and break blocks i went to the area's and got some cool screen shots.2012-09-01_13.26.16.png

Attachments

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
You should see if you can find all the easter eggs ;)

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
before the library there are glowstone blocks you have to break those. Also by the call me maybesign if you go to the end of the hallway 2 or 3 glowstone in is a little room 3 blocks

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
before the library there are glowstone blocks you have to break those. Also by the call me maybesign if you go to the end of the hallway 2 or 3 glowstone in is a little room 3 blocks
*Gasp* that's block glitching!

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
yeah it was a block glitch kinda thing. Somehow the world froze for me but i could break blocks and they wouldn't regenerate backa dn none fo the players moved so i took the chance to explore the area's lol.

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
lol yeah they're pretty cool XD also the wool's in the library go down to a dark library but nothing good to see there.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I already posted this before with more secrets.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it in one of Chad's earlier livestreams.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci