• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Self Appreciation

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello lovely people of the MCGamer forums!

Today I was sitting in bed thinking about what thread I could make for you guys since I haven't made one in a while.
As I was talking to Goldsminer and Ceroria (Ceroribae) I came up with the idea for a self appreciation/self confidence thread, so with the support and help from the lovely _Pyrrhic here it is! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of the time self confidence and self appreciation is taken as cockiness or someone being 'vain' and because of that a lot of people never really sit back and appreciate and acknowledge the great things they do for people and for communities.
Small things like helping a friend with an issue they are having or giving small amounts of advice to a group of people as I attempt to do here with this threads can change people's mind sets for the better and can help them to relax and really start thinking for the better.
You can reward yourself for the things you do for someone else or the things you do for yourself.
Personally as someone with a lot of social anxiety getting up and going out during the day is a huge achievement and I reward myself by buying my favorite boost juice or getting my favorite food for dinner.
When I was suffering with a lot of depression earlier this year I had an extended stay in hospital and my reward for staying strong through that and coming out the other end with a smile on my face was a tattoo on my arm that reads:
"Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living"
"Carpe Diem"
And every day I see that and I acknowledge how far ive come and all the great things I've achieved.

Now a wonderful message from Pyrrhic :love:

There is a difference between being confident in yourself and being obsessed with yourself.. like conceited. Being confident in yourself involves loving yourself. Learn to love yourself, you’re an amazing human being. You deserve to be happy with yourself, and happy in general. Being confident can also involve appreciating things you do. You told someone they look nice today? Complimented someone’s art? Admitted how much you love someone’s writing? Told someone how good they are at sports? Reward yourself! You’ve taken time to appreciate someone, which lets them appreciate you. Don’t fret if you’re not completely confident in yourself, it can take time, but you can always improve on becoming more confident. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this thread I am going to ask everyone to comment with things they believe are their biggest achievements or things they do to help better other people or really any compliment for yourself because this thread is not about being vain or being cocky it's about really appreciating yourself and seeing your worth because EVERYONE has worth in this world and everyone deserves to acknowledge it every once in a while and this thread is your way to acknowledge and praise yourself for the great things you do and for the amazing person you are!

So go ahead with the comments and we cannot wait to see the great things you guys have to say about yourself!

Any negativity/flame/disrespect/unrelated/unnecessary comments will be removed as this thread is made to make people happy.

Have a fantastic day and keep smiling!
Lots of love from LilBub and _Pyrrhic

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully some of you guys can take note and share something that makes you feel confident!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got no self confidence ;) Just a whole lot of screaming in ts for no reason Enderrr

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
This is a really nice thread, and I'm glad you made it. Some people really need kind words like that to actually get them going rather than be disbelieving in themselves. This was very kind of you and I hope people read this and actually read the words carefully :)

Ur_bad

Spectator
Reaction score
I have like no confidence in almost anything anymore. Maybe music if that even makes sense. -smashmaster

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
I have to much confidence plz make how to lose confidence if u have to much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci