• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling Minecraft Accounts

jayharvey

Spectator
Reaction score
The Accounts for sale are as follows:

Auric_
Callisse
NavalWarfare

These accounts each have a premium membership in one way or another to some pvp and mchg servers.
Auric_:
email address [email protected]
VIP+ (50$) for www.hypixel.net
kits on www.mc-hg.com (5-15$)
points on other servers towards in game awards such as oc.tc , mcpvp.com , and the hive server

Callisse:
kits on www.mc-hg.com (5-10$)
points on other servers towards in game awards such as oc.tc and hypixel.net

NavalWarfare:
kits on www.mc-hg.com (5-15$)
points on other servers towards in game awards such as oc.tc and hypixel.net

Send me an email to: [email protected] in order to negotiate for one of these accounts.

Expect prices less than 20$, I am not trying to sell these accounts in order to make a profit, simply to pass along unused accounts to those that want them, I will only accept payments via paypal, which also provides you with a means of protection against scams, which while I am not trying to scam you, the added protection I understand is always welcomed from personal experience. The account Auric_ may be slightly more costly than the others, simply due to the increased number of features it includes.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate it so much when people attempt to sell Minecraft accounts. For all we know, they might not even be yours, and you could have possibly stolen/hacked them. Second, you can easily scam players. There's no point in selling accounts any way. Buying your own account, and naming it yourself is better.

jayharvey

Spectator
Reaction score
You know, I'm sure your opinion is shared by many people, and I myself wouldn't buy someone else's account anyway, but there is always a chance that someone feels otherwise, likes one of my usernames, and wants an account cheaper than one they can create themselves.
As to whether or not they're stolen, well, I do not know how to confirm that I purchased each one myself, but I know that my first one, jayharvey, I created on accident in beta 1.1, using my real name, thinking that I would be able to put in a new username after I purchased it.
The second one, NavalWarfare, I created in order to give myself an actual username.
The third one, Callisse, was a name I created when I tried to start up a youtube channel. The name is based off the French word for "chalice".
When that failed, I created Auric_ as another attempt to create a youtube channel, and as an attempt to have an identical username across all the different games I play.
Seeing as I am no longer attempting to create youtube videos, it should be evident that my second attempt failed (it never really got off the ground anyway). Plus I mainly lost interest in Minecraft a couple months ago, meaning I rarely play it, so I had the idea to try and get a few bucks back by selling my old accounts for cheap prices. I am also giving the buyer full access to the email I have each account set up with, they can change the password or whatever, I do not use those accounts, I made them specifically for the creation of that Minecraft username.
These are the specific prices I had in mind, in case they change anything for you:
Callisse- $12.50
NavalWarfare- $15.00
Auric_- $20.00

All three of these prices are cheaper than the $26.95 it now costs to buy your own username.
Think about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci