• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling my Minecon Cape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How is that racist? I am merely stating that a person from Israel is very unlikely to own a Minecon cape.
You never stated anything like that, you only said that he's from Israel and you'll have dodgey conversations.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Btw, I was watching ebay and one went today for $160. So if you want to purchase one on ebay for a little added security you always can.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Btw, I was watching ebay and one went today for $160. So if you want to purchase one on ebay for a little added security you always can.
This is the best idea, honestly this whole thing is really dodgy, and id advice you dont try to bid on it, its really not smart to put that much money into something you dont know if its legit, if its legit then sell it on ebay and if you specifically want to sell it to an mcsg member, name it something strange that has nothing to do with minecon cape, and put the link in the first post then both partys have to be legitimate. but of course make sure for both partys that the description states that you will be getting a minecon 2013 cape for your pc minecraft account. and make sure he puts pictures, its a little bit more effort on his part, but then we can stop going through this back and forth of possible scams. and if he isnt willing to my advice would be that you just not do it, its the most trustworthy way of doing this, but also in that case you couldnt offer things like a minecraft account as one of the additions, just straight cash. this is a big amount of money to be putting to chance, jsut saying and btw, with the minecon tickets you dont have to blur them out, they are useless now anyways, and the email you just have to take the picture run into paint and put a black rectangle over the link

Fleetwood

Survivor
Reaction score
If I owned a Minecon cape, I would honestly just hold onto it and year by year the price would gradually go up. The Minecon 2013 capes can be $100-$200 on ebay, imagine what one from 2011 or so could go for.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
If I owned a Minecon cape, I would honestly just hold onto it and year by year the price would gradually go up. The Minecon 2013 capes can be $100-$200 on ebay, imagine what one from 2011 or so could go for.
2011 capes were automatically added to your account (so you can't change it around), and 2012 capes can no longer be redeemed. If you let an unredeemed 2013 cape go up until the time where 2014 capes are given out, you probably won't be able to redeem it anymore.

I'm happy with the Minecon 2013 cape I have, but I think going to Minecon was worth a lot more than the cape.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
2011 capes were automatically added to your account (so you can't change it around), and 2012 capes can no longer be redeemed. If you let an unredeemed 2013 cape go up until the time where 2014 capes are given out, you probably won't be able to redeem it anymore.
So its impossible to purchase a 2011 cape from someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci