• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sentinel US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanquishinq

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Vanquishinq
Donor:Gold(Monthly)
Past clans:Euphoria, Ambitious, OWNER of Monsterous
Reason: I am an active member who knows clan routes and is always ready to CB or scrim, Weaknesses are ping, Strengths are strafing,straight lining, rodding, my bae StopNShop is in the clan

SentinelUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Vanquishinq
Donor:Gold(Monthly)
Past clans:Euphoria, Ambitious, OWNER of Monsterous
Reason: I am an active member who knows clan routes and is always ready to CB or scrim, Weaknesses are ping, Strengths are strafing,straight lining, rodding, my bae StopNShop is in the clan
Accepted as Trial, accept my skype request.

SentinelUS

Survivor
Reaction score
1/3 of your cb wins was from a ff or dq, i doubt that you are legit in any way.
Also, 1/3 of our CBS from ff/dq are because, every DQ we get, we have proof by MOD to back it up obviously.. The FF's are when we say no PP and the other clan decides to leave and never speak to us about continuing the match when we're winning like 4-0.. They just leave skype and don't tell us to make a game or respond to any matches.. Therefore its a FF.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Also, 1/3 of our CBS from ff/dq are because, every DQ we get, we have proof by MOD to back it up obviously.. The FF's are when we say no PP and the other clan decides to leave and never speak to us about continuing the match when we're winning like 4-0.. They just leave skype and don't tell us to make a game or respond to any matches.. Therefore its a FF.
lol you run to a mod every 3 match and just because they dont talk to you doesnt make it a ff its a pp

Optiqal

Spectator
Reaction score
L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci