• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Separating Teams from Lone Wolves

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
You are right, they have an "unfair" advantage. However they cannot and will not be stopped.
I've earned 99% of my wins without teaming (which is like all of them) and I've been here only a few months. There is going to be a team in every game, you cannot stop it. How did I get so highly ranked without teaming? I learned to deal with them. Trust me, seeing a team is only bad if they are actually good at the game, and most of the reason people team is so they stand a chance, so that's pretty rare. Most often, teams will chase you together instead of cutting you off. Most often, they will come at you anywhere, including water where it's easy to regen health. And most often, they are careless and think they are more powerful than they really are and make careless decisions. So long as you think smarter than them, most of them should be a piece of cake to deal with.

Also, I don't know about you, but when I see a really good team that's extremely co-operative and they kill me, I don't rage and post a thread about how annoying they are and how they shouldn't be there, I congratulate them for actually not sucking. It also feels extremely satisfying to kill a large team, even if they did suck... I once killed a team of 5 who got corn (and one other guy they teamed with during deathmatch. xD) and you have no idea how good it felt. Being the underdog of just a single one of them, but killing all six flawlessly.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally, I think the teams are just a add on to the fun of the game. First, I'll start off by saying I rarely team up with someone, cause I do think it's a unfair advantage and also by the fact I don't trust other players on the servers. Lol. Anyways, I prefer lone wolf almost every time over team, and most of the time win the game, or last longer than all the teams do. 75% of the games I won in hunger games were against teams, and I just stalked them and waited for them to kill each other. Always happens. But if it doesn't, if one of the team mates has a bow, and you do too, try shooting a arrow at them to make them betray each other. (This will probably only work for noobies.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci