• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Sequia' - Discovery Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really good my only criticism is that the streets need more block variation as they look a little plain with just sandstone. Have you tried mixing in some red sand? That might look nice , or maybe just some stone slabs every now and again?

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Looks really good my only criticism is that the streets need more block variation as they look a little plain with just sandstone. Have you tried mixing in some red sand? That might look nice , or maybe just some stone slabs every now and again?
Posh area, mostly has sandstone, the poorer area, definitely has red sand.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Posh area, mostly has sandstone, the poorer area, definitely has red sand.
Continuing on what wron said, the poor area has all kinds of blocks: crates dirt sand etc.
We tried to make the streets as realistic as possible, the paths are tortuous and it really looks like a town which has grown overtime.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
great work I can't wait to do my trial and play a part in making these amazing maps.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Latest image, don't worry guys, it's only a small lake ;)
Like, 200 radius small?

(and it's the only big ish water part of the map, and it's not even that big, imagine like 1/16th or 1/32th of BI)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had the pleasure to look at this in game and I can assure you the screenshots don't do it justice - it's a great map.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map is as good as done now, the only thing what is left to do is placing chests and small fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci