• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
we will.

your member was caught cheating man. autoclicker modified today
Proof of this? And you can't simply DQ someone for having autoclicker in their history, you have no idea if he actually used it in the cb.

EDIT: Apparently wasn't given full story, my bad

Last edited:

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Proof of this? And you can't simply DQ someone for having autoclicker in their history, you have no idea if he actually used it in the cb.
Considering it was modified today, in there logs, the files stated it thaht they were using it at that time and we're uploading, Im gonna kindly ask you to leave if that's the case man

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering it was modified today, in there logs, the files stated it thaht they were using it at that time and we're uploading, Im gonna kindly ask you to leave if that's the case man
I understand your point, however, were you playing by the MCGamer CB Rules? If so, you can only DQ a person for hacking if you have actual evidence of them hacking on our network. Log files would be interesting evidence, but make sure to bring it up to me or another staff member. Just remember that if the evidence is not sufficient it will not be a DQ (if you are playing by our rules), and you cannot DQ by subjective evidence. Make sure the evidence directly links him to hacking on our network.

the favoritism is strong in this one - yoda
Isn't favoritism, he simply came on the ts and explained the situation, so I only had his facts. Sorry that he was a bit more proactive, though if you DQ you should be bringing evidence to the staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci