• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Fridaye [Alt: ThatsSoMitch]
Nickname: Mitch
Skype [PM if needed]: MitchDoesGames
Previous Clans: InSaNiTy, Unless, Ivory. [Currently in Ivory.]
Why do you want to join Serenity?: I want to start fresh. I've been wanting to join a solid clan for awhile now. I do not want flame in or out of the clan. I just want a friendly environment with great Owners and a respectful members that actually want me in the clan.
Thank you for your time.
-Mitch or Fridaye.
denied

Avn_

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is rhino I'm from curse I like to pvp! Do you like to pvp? If you like to pvp come pvp with me. If you pvp with me we will be BESTIES! After we pvp we can go pee together, after we pee we should eat. We are going to eat at kfc. You know what I'm saying Alex , I like to click my mouse. Just like I own this house just kidding I'm 10 the only thing I own is my comb. I like to comb my hair in the morning.... DAMN serenity back at it again stealing my members just kidding its ok forbidix didn't matter in the first place, but char and beneu I want you back babies!!! You left together like BESTIES should but it's ok I think you guys will think right and come back to your real BESTIES rhino and fusion we love u and we like to butt bunnies you! Maybe idk about fusion but I know I do! Well this is getting long I should probably go to bed its past my bedtime 9:30 my papa will beat me so I'll see you later alligator

Forbidix | Jay

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is rhino I'm from curse I like to pvp! Do you like to pvp? If you like to pvp come pvp with me. If you pvp with me we will be BESTIES! After we pvp we can go pee together, after we pee we should eat. We are going to eat at kfc. You know what I'm saying Alex , I like to click my mouse. Just like I own this house just kidding I'm 10 the only thing I own is my comb. I like to comb my hair in the morning.... DAMN serenity back at it again stealing my members just kidding its ok forbidix didn't matter in the first place, but char and beneu I want you back babies!!! You left together like BESTIES should but it's ok I think you guys will think right and come back to your real BESTIES rhino and fusion we love u and we like to butt bunnies you! Maybe idk about fusion but I know I do! Well this is getting long I should probably go to bed its past my bedtime 9:30 my papa will beat me so I'll see you later alligator
Bye

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci