• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Mileas
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Miles
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: mileasissuperbad
Aɢᴇ: 12
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: signature
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I want to improve my skills and meet new people so why not!
Rec

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Please stay out of this you make no sense stick to your clan man . I already explained to Luis step away big man
I was curious Alex. Didn't know the tournament was still going on but I gotchu :p

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Mileas
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Miles
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: mileasissuperbad
Aɢᴇ: 12
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: signature
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I want to improve my skills and meet new people so why not!
rec my brother ;)

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Shut up. I remember in Aura he was the one who talked to you when you were complaining that you have no friends and such. He was there for you. Now you have become a total dickhead.
Funny.
dude im not even talking trash i honestly dont even know why we are arguing lol. it was a joke towards arriex and then u guys flip out jeezus. like this was so pointless, this whole "argument" i have been sarcastic. if you think i was trying to be mean to my friend Juan then sorry i thought this was a joke lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci