• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serious Help Needed!

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
So since name changes are coming out i am really excited. Besides the fact that you need to migrate your account. The problem is i migrated my account when i was like 10 and used a fake email address.. The other problem is i lost the receipt code... I really want to change my name and i dont know what to do. If anyone can help please reply.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm, have you tried emailing Mojang's help center thingy? Do you know the name that is on the credit card (in other words, the payment option such as a credit card, paypal, etc.) as well as the credit card number (If it was a credit card)?

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm, have you tried emailing Mojang's help center thingy? Do you know the name that is on the credit card (in other words, the payment option such as a credit card, paypal, etc.) as well as the credit card number (If it was a credit card)?
I might.. Is there any way to check the last 4 digits on the card? If not i could guess.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
Plus Name changing won't be available for awhile (I think maybe 1.8) but yeah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci