• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serious Thread - After Death Theories?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So guys I got something to talk about. Something I've been thinking about these couple of months. After you die, what happens? I'm not scared, but I'm thinking of theories. Shares yours below. Here's mine:

After you die you either lose all memory of personal past and your spirit is transferred into a different living thing in the universe. Maybe a alien or anther human..

I know it's weird or cheesy or whatever but I am being serious. What's your After-Death theory?

Maybe you go to heaven or to the Nether...who knows. I'm not asking HOW to universe was created but what happens after this life.

Share below, no flames!! I don't like fire unless it's a campfire!!

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe that your existence just disappears, and everything becomes nothing.

It just doesn't make sense to me, that you reincarnate when you die.

Toot010

Survivor
Reaction score
Your body gets burned, your ashes get scattered in the ground, or you get buried, eaten by worms, and you're nothing.
Personally I'll donate my body to science, and effectively save a ton of people by doing that, but whatevverrrrr.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think humanity deserves to know what will happen to them in the next five minutes, much less what will happen after they die. It's a great mystery of life, and it will never be solved.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Im a Christian the sad part is I don't act like one but then again maybe thats why In need it?

Reaction score
It depends on your views/religion. I believe in a heaven after death. It would be odd not to because would it make sense not being able to think or breathe or comprehend anything? I find that kind of scary.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have this theory that our consciences never cease to exist until the universe or environment around us is severely damaged.

When you die in this life, only your physical conscience of the being your mental conscience has control over dies- your mental conscience just changes. After this, you become a new life form, say a dog, even another human. It's kind of like reincarnation, but from what I know about reincarnation to become a better life form in your next like you must do good in your current one. That doesn't apply in my theory, what you become, when you become and if you become something is independent of any being's control.

Your conscience never ceases to exist but if that was the case, why don't we remember previous lives? Because every conscience is and was different from the last one.

The only thing stopping this chain from continuing is the destruction of the world your continued life forms call home. This can quite possibly continue for billions of years until the sun inevitably swallows all of the planets in our solar system and dies- much, much later, the destruction of the universe.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Newton's Flaming Laser Sword pretty much kills any theories about what happens after death.
Isaac Newton said:
If something cannot be settled by experiment, then it is not worthy of debate.
You may have seen this here.
The answer that I think happens?
Our soul is a part of our brain, so when we die, we die.
The answer I hope happens?
Some day, incredible technology will allow us to reincarnate the dead, but only as robots or computers.

That would blow my mind, to die in a hospital bed and suddenly wake up as a robot xD

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If there are any book readers still out there I recommend The Stranger by Camus which basically echoes my views on this. No matter how much we search for some sort of ultimate meaning for life, in the end we just live, make some decisions, and die.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe that we go to a place where you fly, eat whatever you want. Play with friends on video games, that place is called "Heaven"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci