• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Seriously?

KingClarmour

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago I was playing a game and was doing quite well. So I came to this point where I snuck up behind him and tried to kill him, I hit him once and then all of a sudden I couldn't hit him at all. So I was a free kill practically. I find this very frustrating considering I know I should have killed him. Can you please fix this ASAP?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yes i have seen this many times and it happened to me earlier today when i had full iron with iron sword, and ended up losing to a guy with a wooden axe coz i couldnt hit him. I believe its a problem with no cheat but i cant be sure. All that i can say is i will make sure this is heard of.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
yes i have seen this many times and it happened to me earlier today when i had full iron with iron sword, and ended up losing to a guy with a wooden axe coz i couldnt hit him. I believe its a problem with no cheat but i cant be sure. All that i can say is i will make sure this is heard of.
Yeah, it was meant to prevent aimbot/force field, but often makes ordinary people unable to hit others. Some solutions to this are:

1. Break a block
2. Take fall damage
3. Hit them with a fishing pole
4. Switch weapons

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, it was meant to prevent aimbot/force field, but often makes ordinary people unable to hit others. Some solutions to this are:

1. Break a block
2. Take fall damage
3. Hit them with a fishing pole
4. Switch weapons
yh trust me i tried all those and still no luck :p I hope this will get fixed soon, but then again chad and all the staff are working hard to report or fix bugs

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
yh trust me i tried all those and still no luck :p I hope this will get fixed soon, but then again chad and all the staff are working hard to report or fix bugs
Just some options that SOMETIME work. But we really just have to wait until chad fixes it :p

KingClarmour

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you, I hope this gets fixed very soon! :) I will also try those things!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci