• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Ok, I just played a 30 minute freaking match on SG3, and was pumped. I got to death-match, with 3 other people (totaling 4), and was stuck in the ground underneath a piston. I was lightning shocked to death, and 2 of the 3 other guys also were stuck and shocked to death. I had full iron armor and a diamond sword, but the guy who won had full leather and a stone axe, and basically just stood there in corn to win. This is really stupid, I wasted 30 minutes of my life playing this game and lost unfairly in what should have been a free win because of a silly yet game-changing bug. Can you guys fix this or at least try to? Because SG3 is one of my favorite maps and I don't want this to happen to me anymore, it's kind of ridiculous.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Well, you can't expect to have no bugs right now, we just updated to 1.7

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Try having a computer that has a 3 second freeze about every 5 minutes.. in pvp it's painful.

Don't worry about it too much, the server will never be perfect and free of all bugs, and I hadn't even heard of that one, so I'm sure it's very rare and won't happen again.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
GG NO RE xD. I'm just kidding. Losing is something you have to face. We have all died in a really dumb way, but most people just don't admit it. Trust me there are worse ways of dying :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci