• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Downtime? No worries!

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, so as you should know the MCSG Server's and website will be down on the 25th, so many people I'm sure will be bored. So, if you're bored and want to do something, come join mine and Team ELITE's server :D! On my server you can:

-Nazi Zombies! Awesome game exactly like COD Nazi Zombies. There are powerups and items you can buy when you get enough exp! Survive as many waves as you can!
-Do Parkour! There are 3 varying levels, easy, medium, and hard! Test your parkour skills!
-Play Paintball! We have three different paintball arenas, and anyone can join and play!
-Play Survival Games! You can play on Fortress Pyke, Breeze Island, or Kharmunrah!
-Build on our creative map! You can build whatever you want, as long as it's appropriate.
-Do 1v1's! As long as you have a moderator, VIP, or Team ELITE member to host, you can 1v1 your friends and test your skills!

The server has a maximum of 48 slots, so it may not be open all the time. However, VIP's, moderators, and Team ELITE members get priority join. The server is white-listed as of now as we are finishing setting up the creative map, but it will be up and ready to go by this weekend!

How to join the server:
Step 1. Go to my profile page, here.
Step 2. Go to my information tab.
Step 3. My server I.P. is under my Skype info.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! I'll check it out soon!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
uhhhhmmmmm, the ip is my main concern, seeing as "technically" its advertising... I appreciate you doing it but if you could Inbox the ip to players who ask, that would be preferable :)

Sorry to have to be the one to say it, but I'm just doing my job :3

#BlameClank!

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
uhhhhmmmmm, the ip is my main concern, seeing as "technically" its advertising... I appreciate you doing it but if you could Inbox the ip to players who ask, that would be preferable :)

Sorry to have to be the one to say it, but I'm just doing my job :3

#BlameClank!

I was thinking the same thing but I figured if it was just for players to have fun on there while the server is down, there shouldn't be a problem with it. :x Although if it's running longer then just that duration then there may be an issue.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not saying its a bad thing, but I'm going to ask... whether or not the change is made is no longer being monitored by me

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not saying its a bad thing, but I'm going to ask... whether or not the change is made is no longer being monitored by me
I'll take it off, no worries.

Edit:
I've made it so the I.P. is under my information on my profile page, is that okay?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci