• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server EST

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
We're waiting for mcsg to update to 1.7 along with craftbukkit, although if it will take too much longer we're just gonna go get to work regardless and finally get this awesome server back up!

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
We're waiting for mcsg to update to 1.7 along with craftbukkit, although if it will take too much longer we're just gonna go get to work regardless and finally get this awesome server back up!
I guess you guys have to input the different codes for the different mods to the mc world, like factions and the shop, and the mob arena and such so it should be really about 1 or 2 weeks worth if it is really worked on. Plus the fall theme which should just be xmas theme since halloween kinda passed... but yeah you guys can do if there's all hands on deck. And, thanks trin its been a while but, im glad that theres people that still care about survival.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a lot of things to considerate to start judging why is Survival isn't updated after some time.
I would like to begin with the new MineCraft update 1.7.2 Not to forget to run the server needs certain of plugins including CraftBukkit for it to go online. Just wait for a couple of weeks. It will sure be up, again and will be as amazing as always.

Gidude12345

Spectator
Reaction score
While amplified terrain would be absolutely amazing, it takes a lot of resources to run it both client and I can imagine server side too. But it would be neat to play factions on amplified terrain.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Uhh... Not sure if anyone noticed, or I'm being weird. Shouldn't it be ETA for Estimated Time of Arrival instead of EST?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci