• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Hosting Recommendations

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was thinking between these hosters: CubedHost, BeastNode, GGServers, NodeCraft, Exodus. What do you guys think?

GrandmaJam

Platinum
Reaction score
This really isn't the best place to talk about this, considering that all the threads you have made about this have been locked by moderators.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
triangle.gs is free forever its good for fun

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I was thinking between these hosters: CubedHost, BeastNode, GGServers, NodeCraft, Exodus. What do you guys think?
PickleHosting. Not trying to advertise them, but have hosted them before for shared hosting, and they are nothing but great. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
CubedHost may be a little more on the pricy side, but I'd go with them knowing I can trust them with my personal information and the quality of the server they provide.

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want flexibility and control over your server, there's nothing like running your own on a VPS or Dedicated server. The price difference is also huge.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
EnviousHosting - they're awesome. They sponsor Team Invictus and have the best customer support down to the company owner talking to me on skype to resolve my issues. They have great 'click to add' plugins in their library and stuff. They're not expensive and have EU and US servers
http://www.envioushost.com/client/aff.php?aff=627

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
CubedHost may be a little more on the pricy side, but I'd go with them knowing I can trust them with my personal information and the quality of the server they provide.
Also because you can't advertise others hosts name :)
Shelby shamless advertising lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci