• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server In Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_barbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I think lots of southamerican people want to have a ARG server in argentina because lot of people have bad connection in the rest of the servers because is too far away form buenos aires (argentina´s capital).
I think it would be awesome because it would help people form Uruguay-Argentina-Brasil-Bolivia-Paraguay-Perú- Colombiana-Venezuela-Ecuador and all the countries near south america.
Thanks for reading

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
We are aware of the growing South-American Community, but at this point in time we are trying to stabilise all the current networks before start creating more. There are also some rumours going that these servers cost a lot of money and that customers get scammed rather often. I know that this is not true for the entirety of South-America, but I just wanted to inform you that this isn't coming in the near future. But it's not an indefinite no.

Locking this thread now since I gave an answer to your proposal.

Have a pleasant stay on the MCGamer Network and take care! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci