• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server lagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Since the developers on the TS all have "Don't Poke"/"Don't message", I am gonna post a thread about it considering this could be a serious server issue and to see if any other players have the same issue as me.

lately some friends and me have experienced a ton of a lagg when playing on MCSG and it is mainly German players that get those laggs (maybe because I mostly play with German players).
Sometimes our ping just randomly drops from <50 to 150+ all of a sudden and everything gets really laggy, e.g. when we shoot a bow shot, the arrow gets fired 1 second later and so on.
I don't know whether this has something to do with that but when we are playing on Cove (another MC server) which is maybe hosted by the same hoster (I have no idea if it is), we are having the exact same issue.
This means that sometimes when 1 or 2 players are playing MCSG and another one or 2 is/are playing on Cove, we get those random laggs at the exact same time.
When I check my ping to the servers at that time, it is at least 150ms and I am on 3 bars (if not 2).
It does not even matter where we live in Germany, it is just the fact that we are German because we live in different parts of Germany and get those laggs at the same time.

Now that I cannot resolve that issue myself, I would ask the developers (Rusty Ava) if you have some advice on how to get rid of those annoying laggs.

Thank you for your feedback already,

AW1996

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Already known - EU has some lag issues with our current data center. In the next few days, we are switching data centers again, which should hopefully resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci