• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server maintenance planned for tonight at 10PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I need to move some servers around to better load balance the CPU between servers. Also we need to reset the maps and do some other housekeeping items. So expect the servers to go down tonight and will remain down.

Also, EU, I know the server you are on is always full. So we ordered more servers there and will be online by this week. This will help more with the stability and there was enough donors in that area to invest more. Thank you again donors as your helping us to expand faster to handle the demand! So expect more servers in EU very very soon (hopefully before the weekend).

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
US 1 seemed to have lost connection to the panel and did a emergency restart. Could be packet loss but checking into it now. Thanks for letting me know.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
As always; Awesome with the updates! Can't wait for EU upgrade! :)

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Servers going down:( But im happy because I just donated! I want the people who say donors suck or they are gay, they are just jealous... P.S. How do you get that thing under Chad's post that shows him and his stats?

SchematicX

Spectator
Reaction score
So I need to move some servers around to better load balance the CPU between servers. Also we need to reset the maps and do some other housekeeping items. So expect the servers to go down tonight and will remain down.

Also, EU, I know the server you are on is always full. So we ordered more servers there and will be online by this week. This will help more with the stability and there was enough donors in that area to invest more. Thank you again donors as your helping us to expand faster to handle the demand! So expect more servers in EU very very soon (hopefully before the weekend).
This better fix all the lag. This is ridiculousness how badly the servers are in their current state.

enderboss

Spectator
Reaction score

how do i get in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci