• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Problems

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak12132

Spectator
Reaction score
So I've been trying to get on a server for more than an hour now and I finally got in one. I was happy... until two seconds after, I was kicked by a donor coming in the match. Why would you make it so a non-donor, finally joining a match, to be able to get kicked? Why can't it be the spectator longest in a match get kicked or even random? I'm also confused on why a lot of your servers are down. That could be one of the main reasons why everyone is backed up in line for a spot in the game.

Thanks for your time,
Jak12132

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Warning, I'm about to be really mean to you in this post. Don't take it too personally.

Stop with these threads people. DONORS PAY FOR THE SERVER, If you get kicked, get over it. Also in response to your second question, if you had the intelligence to go to the front page and actually READ what it says, yeah I know it's READING, it states that the server has to restart every game and that MC Has issues right now, so If you want to get in the server whenever you want, donate because us donors are what give you a fun game. Without us you wouldn't even be able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci