• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
When the server is updated to 1.3.1 will the servers still restart? Did mojang fix the "ghosting" issue? I can still get around with server restarts because I can now time it perfectly but it can get annoying.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
it is very easy for me too get in, but it can be annoying

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope, servers will keep restarting after every game.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
is this so the same players cant play all the time? (except donators of course)
Yes and No, ghosting is still a problem and they keep restarting the servers just to get rid of it.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i haven't seen a ghost for ages, i thought it was fixed
Thats the point of restarting to keep the ghosts away.. If they stop restarting the servers they will come back.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
People who arent in the server anymore (they left) there ''body'' is still in the server. That was causing alot of problems these days.
never seen one but sometimes when i get a wolf i cant get him to stand so once i kicked him and i heard grrrr and he attacked me (yes it is a tamed wolf)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
never seen one but sometimes when i get a wolf i cant get him to stand so once i kicked him and i heard grrrr and he attacked me (yes it is a tamed wolf)
Stay on topic.. you never saw one caus you are new back in the old days you saw them every game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci