• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server updates this weekend (AU downtime?)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Ew, did you guys know that ping isn't the main factor in how easily people move? It's download speed, a better ping slightly increases your chance of being able to shoot a bow easier and possibly get the first hit easier. If get below 200 ping then you're fine (and don't rely on what Minecraft says about ping, it doesn't calculate it properly)

So may I ask what will be the network you'll be using for these servers? Still Cubedhost or?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ew, did you guys know that ping isn't the main factor in how easily people move? It's download speed, a better ping slightly increases your chance of being able to shoot a bow easier and possibly get the first hit easier. If get below 200 ping then you're fine (and don't rely on what Minecraft says about ping, it doesn't calculate it properly)

So may I ask what will be the network you'll be using for these servers? Still Cubedhost or?
nek minit 9001 ping

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it possible to still continue the Singapore Servers? :D Or else i wont be able to play Mcsg much anymore :(

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone was reasonably happy with Singaporean Servers.. It had little lag for most Asians and Australians.. It benefitted more people

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everyone was reasonably happy with Singaporean Servers.. It had little lag for most Asians and Australians.. It benefitted more people
'dey sed it had lil lag 4 evry1'

nek minit

dem ausies getin 1000+ ms

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Majority of Australians got 700ms+ while Asians received about 80-200 and they basically dominated the PvP because of it. Australian servers should've naturally been hosted in Australia in the first place. The Au servers also consist of more Au Players and this was reflected in the poll seeing as Au servers (hosted in Australia) received 140 votes and Asian servers received about 65 or something. I really don't feel like checking.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Well then Asian Servers should be added.
Not enough people actually want Asian servers and (like I said before) this was reflected in the poll. I can see your upset that you've lost a massive PvP advantage but it seems illogical to create Asian servers if the Asian playerbase itself is not very high. Maybe if your lucky they will though - be optimistic ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci