• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Updates today, expect some downtime.

Littajoshling359

Spectator
Reaction score
Please make it so that when you open a chest and try to take something out and you do. Make it so that it doesn't go back into the chest. I just hate it when that happens. Is it because of my internet or is it because it is bukkit?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Killstreaks bug is still an issue, we are having a hard time trying to locate it.

Please make it so that when you open a chest and try to take something out and you do. Make it so that it doesn't go back into the chest. I just hate it when that happens. Is it because of my internet or is it because it is bukkit?
That is a bukkit inventory tweak issue, not our plugin. We hope the newest update to the RB helps to address that issue.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sure >.>
you are certainly not going to do that with bebopvox and bashur... that is impossible

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Going to stream a match on a server on Solar Frost (My Map), Anyone want to join? Message me on forums :3

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also that wasnt an update teije posted for khar :( we need a server to fix it on unfortunatly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci